when the last string attached

Sans refuse to let go of Frisk once they reach his home, he afraid if he let go of her hand, she will disappear... he don't care that his clothes and jacket damp from the rain, he doesn't care that it's really cold...his soul already lost something, like a hole that appear right in the center of it and that hole keep calling... calling her soul to come back..

Paps look at his brother sadly, he refuse to respond at anything he said, like a broken toy that run out off battery... just sit there holding Frisk hand and looking outside the window... staring at the rain that continue to pour with empty eyes...
Paps sigh and cover him and Frisk with blanket... at least this all he can do for both of them....

Then a sound of phone ringing loudly... but neither of them react... so Paps is the one who pick it up while sighing loudly....
Grabbing Frisk phone who still ringing, Paps wanted to clap his hands for her phone willpower that keep it's function even after get water on it...but he know it's not the right time to do it...

"Hello..."

Great he said to himself... he can't keep his happy voice in this situation like this...

"Ok...hold on....who the heck are you! Why are you holding my sister phone!"

A deep male voice great him and Paps can tell he is worried and angry at same time...

"Oh! You are Frisk brother? Uh...yeah I'm holding her phone because she is unable to pick it up at the moment... sorry"
"What do you mean by that?"
"I..i don't understand it myself... can you come here...i will give you the address "
"Ok..im on my way with my brother ... "

The line is off with loud beeping from the phone....not even 5 minutes passed, Paps hear a loud screech in front of his house then two people bang his house like a mad while looking around his house
Then they are stop when they see Frisk who blankly stare at them...they dash to her with worried...

"Frisk! Frisk! What happen to you"
"Frisk!! Hey you shity bone! What are you doing with our Sister!?"

Asriel growl at Sans and try to tug his sister hand away from him, but Sans only make pained sound and grip it harder even hug her like his dear life....
Papyrus don't know what happens here and he doesn't feel that he have any right to involve in this..he know and he respect his brother privacy....Paps excuse himself and leave to the kitchen, preparing some drinks to their new guest..

"WHAT HAPPEN HERE!? EXPLAIN! NOW"

Chara voice full of rage and it's boomed like a venom, but Sans only stare at him while hugging Frisk tighter...
But Sans know they must know...they are Frisk brothers after all...

"...Flowey....he successfully... gain Frisk soul..."

A thick tension can be felt on their skin...the air felt really heavy, suddenly Chara and Asrel found it's hard to breath... with one powerful kick, Chara broke the table while Asriel just standing there in shock while clench his fist....but Sans and Frisk only sare at them...blankly... and somewhat that look Sans giving them is making it worst...

A sounds of flash hitting something can be heard loudly in the room...Chara slap Sans on his right cheek and Asriel slap the other one...but nothing seems awaken Sans...

"YOU!!!! YOU!!!!"
"Hit me all you want....i failed to protect her after all..... just...just please not in front of Paps... "

Asrel who usually more calm person than Chara now look like a demon...he grab Sans and thrown him to the ground while Chara begin to slap him again when he fall...

"YOU KNOW! WE KNOW THAT FLOWEY IS TARGETING FRISK ALL THIS LONG BUT WHAT MADE WE PISSED IS!!"

"YOU GIVE UP ON HER!!"