deserve

Doctor said that Frisk already can go home after stay 5 days staying at hospital... but of course she can't go to school until she lay on her bed 2 more weeks thanks to her huge wound from Chara inhuman power and speed...
Both of her brother keep saying sorry over and over again...they know their sister didn't mad even a single rain drop to them but their guilt is more big than that...Sans in other hand always stay by her side...sitting on the chair beside her bed, he always give her a pun, jokes or funny stories just to make her laugh...and the strange parts is he never running out of it...

Sans still stay there, refuse to move expect to go to school (because he got hit by Frisk using books) he always there... and sometimes... Frisk catch him staring so far away... he will look so sad and guilty... like right now....

"Sans..."

He keep spacing out...

"Sans!!"

No response...

"ARGHHHH IT'S HURT"

Frisk faking her scream and this time success to gain his attention back, Sans jump and take her hand immediately his heart rate quickening..

"A-are you okay!? You hurt? Where? You wound opening again? We must go to hospital!!! H-hold on i got you!!!"

Frisk giggle seeing Sans who sweating so heavily like he actually walking under rain... and hearing her giggle success to make hi stop from his panic attack...

"God.... i will die if you keep giving me a heart attacks... please stop..."
"Sorry Sans "

Sans sigh heavily and flop back to his chair... then Frisk giggle stop and her face turn serious...

"Sans...what are you thinking...? "
"What? Nothing... don't worry..."
"Liar... spill it...."
"N-no it's really nothing... "
"Sans.... if you don't want to tell me...i will do something you don't like...."
"Heh...what you gonna do? I'm to lazy to care"

A devil smirk come to Frisk face...Frisk doesn't know...but when she is with Sans, she feel she filled with determination...

"Ohhh.... okay then...seems like you didn't care if i going to date with MK once i heal enough to go out"

It's not completely lie, MK does ask her to date him once she heal enough... well speaking of double date with his friend he said...but she didn't notice Sans expression that turn to be murderous with his left eye glowing brightly... then he roughly kiss Frisk who yelp because she simply didn't saw this coming...

"You....are....mine...."
"S-a..n..mphhh"
"I will make you forgot him...!!"

Ah...Frisk simply forgot that Sans is really possessive... bring another boys to this is really bad idea...
Frisk mind stop when Sans bite her on her shoulder blade to mark her as his...

"Sans!!! Stopp!!! Agghh... it's hurt!!"
"N.O"
"Sans!!!! You are hurting me!!!"

Sans bite loosen when he hear that but still place his teeth there...

"God...your fangs are sharp... i just wanted to know why you look so sad and guilty kay... sorry i make you mad..."
"....."
"It's okay....you don't have to tell mr if that personal...i mean...i.. i still doesn't have any relationship with you a side of best friends... i don't have any right to know"
"That's....that what I'm thinking all this long"

Sans lick your new wound gently, until it's stoop bleeding and stare at you once again...his face is full of sadness, but a bit hope is still can be seen on his eyes..

"you know i alredy failed to protected you...i don't deserve someone bright and beautiful like you...i know im not worth... but...but...i still want you to be mine... not because we have same red string...but it's because i love you...i understand if you want me to go after this...i already hurt you until your death are on your door step...but please... let me take care of you till you heal...after that i promise to go..."

Sans voice is shaking and he is refuse to look at you...he thinks he is not worth...and it's hurting Frisk more than Chara wound... if someone not deserve to have him is her...

"Knock knock...."
".......hehe...really Frisk ....who is that?"
"Purr"
"Purr who?"
"You are purrfect Sans......knock knock"
"Who is there?"
"Desert... "
"Desert who?"
"I'm the only one who didn't desert you...."

Sans still refuse to meet Frisk eyes... but she can feel his grip on ger hand tighten..

"F-frisk...you..no i-"
"Knock knock..."
"Who is that?"
"Gold"
"Gold who?"
"I'm gold i meet you..."
"Fris-"
"Knock knock"
"Who is there?"
"Noble, lock and olive"
"Noble, lock and olive who?"
"I will noble stop until you lock at me because olive you"

Sans eyes snap to her smiling face...he didn't know if this possible to feel this happy in her whole life...but he did....and nothing can stop her to give her crushing hug right now...not until she whines because he accidentally touch her wounds... no more chair to Sans, now he can lay on her bed with her all day long and it's all he want...spend his days more with her...of course he already tell Paps that his mate is injured and Paps tell her to treat his mate till get better (still gona do that anyway even if Paps never told him to do that)

But Sans mind still stuck to Frisk word before they begin this knock knock conversation... about the boy she mentioned earlier...

"Uh...are you and MK...really ...uh..."
"No silly...he just ask me to play date not an actual date..."
"Ok...i feel really dumb..."
"A cute dumb..."
"S-shut up Frisk!!"

Frisk giggle softly beside him and rest her head on his shoulder.... and one more problem that still stuck on Sans mind....seems like he thinking to much now days...he swear if he still over thinking to several weeks later... he will have crack on his skull..

"Uh... so Frisk...do you mind if we...uh...uh..."
"What Sans?"
"If we....we...do soul bound... uh...y-you..k-know...."
"Soul bound? What is it?"
"......never mind!!!!"

Sans face exploded and he hide his face to the pillow, but Frisk already curious and it's make her feel with determination..