Im hungry but im "modest"

Bonibel's p.o.v:
Lalalala clean clean sneeze clean clean.....UGGHHHHHSJZBKSGDKA that's it,im officialy going to die today of sneezing. I mean come on Reiji have some pity for this beautiful poor nose that now looks like someone was doing my makeup and decided to give me a clown nose.

I cleaned all the wooden and cemented floors,i dusted all the old potraits and pictures,i brushed the walls and and floor till it gleamed,i took out all the webs(i almost died because i hate spiders and i was sneezing) ah what else...oh yeahhh the windows.

I pulled back the heavy curtains to reveal that...it was raining again,i dont know why people find rain sad and depressing i mean i find it calm and relaxing to watch as if it was cleansing my dark forbidden soul(woah there Boni went ahead a bit),i pushed open wide the big glass doors of the windows(all of them) and suddenly i realised that i couldn't work anymore because my arms and legs felt like bloodless twigs that were going to snap off at any moment so i decided to go and take a rest at the window sill.

It seriously is so relaxing with cool rain wind flowing to my face and drying the sweat droplets that were forming on my forehead,i closed my eyes for a few minutes(or thirty). After sometime i felt shivery on my arms because of my short sleeved maid dress and so i decided that i had relaxed enough and that it was time to do the laundry.

I had cleaned all the floors and it was still three o clock,maaan when did i wake up?. I took the laundry and headed to the first room of the first floor. Unlike the others it had a big door so i suppose it must be someones room. I slowly opened it and peeked inside to find a room with crimson red curtains surrounding a big bed with poles,there were curtains on bog ass windows too,i saw a big lump in the duvet and oh shit someones sleeping. I creeped closer to the bed and extended my neck like a cross breed of a donkey and a girrafe to see who it was and lookey here its an oreo biscuit with family issues and red hair looking like he was a baby or something,i shouldnt be a total dork but he deserves an AWWW cause man he damn adorable while he sleeping(i swear im not a gender bender of Edward Collin).

Without waking up the red potato i pick up the sprawled out clothing from the floor,the side table and the bed sheet because Marceline logic:if it not in the cupboard,it dirty.i stuffed all in the laundry basket and was about to slowly descend outwards when that hoe rolled over and caught my skirt while he was asleep,what is wrong with Ayato man,he wants to see stuff with his eyes closed. I caught his fingers and slowly took them to his side and put them there,id better run before he wakes up.

The next room i opened was like a kids room but technically not as i saw blunt knifes and shit. There were toys EVERYWHERE and well i knew who liked toys,it was ma adorable pshyco ass who likes to turn dead girls into wax dolls but he still bae(i sound ghetto) as i moved forward i forgot to be careful and accidently stepped on a lego brick (my shoes were painful so i took them off before,should have known this was coming). I wanted to curse the mansion down but i managed to keep my mouth shut and painfully hobled on one leg towards the bed when i hit my small toe on the side of the bed and i fuckin lost it,i closed over the pillow on the sleeping Kanato and i screamed and screeched likeone of those s ated girly girls in a horror movie,with there high pitched scteams and stuff. This is just too much like why me why not Amber or Ashley or whatever?.

I quickly collected the damn clothes and left the room to go to the next on which was quite a surprise because when i opened it,i saw a coffin instead of a bed and there was shattered glass everywhere,smashed chairs and torn curtains. You k ow the Sakamakis should keep a haunyed house thing in this mansion,it could earn a name. I decided to wear those hurting shoes again because glass is too much bit when i kept my arms up and mu elbows at side,i didnt notice a big ass broken vase with pointy edges just left on the drawer table side ways and when my arm BRUSHED past it,the whole thing just dug in my flesh like a razor and left a scar as big as godzillas mother which was bleeding the sea, i was just horrified and gasped at the pain. I quickly rushed outside to fetch a bandage and wrap it around my arm. I now look like i returned from a war but unfortunately my cold and fsver didnt leave me and so my sneezing started. I cleaned the room while sneezing and spluttering. There wasnt any laundry i left.

The other rooms had no laundry and i bet Reiji had done his own so i went ahead to go cook his fucking majestys meal. I didnt know what to cook but then i remebered when one of my aunts cooked this korean noodles thing and it was easy and awesome(a/n i am note korean or philipino just so you know) . I started the dough and left it for an hour,cooked the soup and after a few more hours,cut up the dough into noodles and left them in the brew.it cooked while i just stared at my cut up bruise,no time to feel bad for myself i thought,when the noodles finished cooking i tasted them and they tasted just like what one of my many talented aunts used to make. I felt like they woke up and i put some into each china bowl really neatly,i suddenly heard my stomach roar but i told it to shut up because there was no more left. Suddenly out of nowhere a butler appeared(its the same one that surprised me when i came here for the first time) and he asked me if the lunch was ready and i said yes then he asked if he could go and serve it and i said yes,he also asked me to follow him and not say anything but just stand in the corner aaand i said yes so he took all of the food bowls and set them on a trolley while i trailed behind him lowering my head. I did not look up from the ground until we reached the dining hall.

The butler pushed open the door and made his way serving the food while i just...stood...there...in...the...corner. Laito was the first one to say anything:"ohh it took long enough,i was being starved to death!" Subaru(under his breath but loud enough for someone in a corner to hear it):"well it should have come later then..." Reiji:"(glare glare) Yui:"oh it looks delecious!,and its quite different this time"Reiji:"lets begin",then everybody just started stuffing there faces and slurping the soup while i just stood there in the corner drooling at the sight of the food.

After a while everyone was finished eating when Ayato commented:"mann who made that?,surely wasnt any of these lame souless servants of yours huh Reiji?" Reiji:"....." Shu:"plus you only like italian stuff and this is clearly asian...",as if on queu my sneezing and spluttering started and everybody slowly turned and looked at me.

Me:"achhoo,-sniff sniff-ACHOO-wheeeeeze-"
Ayato:"what are you doing here and in a maid costume?"
Laito:"she looks very adorable to be honest nfu~"
(Me forced to come in front of them with a red nose accompanied with a battle wounded arm and bored eyes)
Yui:"it was you Boni-chan?"
Me:(looking the other way)"yes,yes it was me"
Yui:"oh(smiles) it was very nice"
Me:"thanks"
Laito:"you didnt tell us it was she who was making our lunch Reiji?~"
Reiji: .....
Subaru:"did you-did you cook this while you were having a cold?!"
Scared people.
Me:"if you are worried that i sneezed in your food then please dont becaise i didnt"
(Kanato notices the scarred arm)
Kanato:"how did you get that wound?"
Me:"oh nothing just...cleaning someones room and scraped my arm with a broken glass vase-hey-sneeze- can i go now because yesterday i stood in the water for too long and got hit my cold water"
Reiji:"ye-yes you can leave"
Me:(hobbles out of the room like a one legged pirate)
(Gate closes behind)

Reiji's pov:
I am kond of surprised to be honest because when Yui was sick i did not bite her and here was this girl who didnt say anything except a few grumbles and walked away,even i am not that cruel to make a woman work while sick,Laito was right,have i turned so cruel? but nonethless i will not let some mere girl to stand in my way but....

AUTHORS NOTEEE:
I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED,PRAISE THE GOD! AND FOR ALL THISE WHO READ MY STORY I THANK YOU ESPECIALLY lolitaloverlemon BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY ASKED ME,IM SORRY IF ITS BORING BUT IM WORKING so much capital oh me god why.