Im Miranda sings SHUT UP PEOPLE!

(So guys the above video is of one of my favorite youtubers Miranda sings,i really love her and if you don't know how she sounds like you can just see the video cause this whole chapter is in her voice)
Bonibels pov:
-shuffling in odd positions on the bed- -miranda sings voice-ughhhh,i feel more like crap, i cant even see anything properly it all frigin hazyyy GET OFF ME YOU STUPID BLANKET IM SO HUNGRY plus my hair looks like a bird had babies in it AND THEY ALL DIED. So much for a frigin bath CAUSE IT DIDN'T WORK. Shit...i got a cold.....WHY WHYYYY I HATE COLDS AND MY VOICE SOUNDS LIKE MIRANDA SINGS AND NOT EVEN IN A GOOD WAY.
-le more shuffling to get out of bed-
I hate my life ughhhhh,*touches neck accidentally* what-the-heck WHY DOES IT PAIN SO MUCH OWW also..THERE ARE TWO FRIGIN HOLES ON MY NECK WHAT IS THIS?!
-le sudden flashback of yesterday-
Oh.........OH.............OHHHHHHH,right right how dare that mother trucker  ruin my bath without my permission i mean who does that umm.....NO ONE,I'm going to give him a piece of my mind!. You want me to tell you what i feel like right now?ok well my right eye feels like an ocean,my left eye feels like a volcano,my left part of the nose feels like a desert and my right nose part feels like a river. There i described. My head frigin hurts and don't even get me started on the neck,im going to teach that human sized mosquito a lesson,TAKIN MY PEPPER SPRAY WITH ME (not really,I don't have one).

I get off my really huge bed and shuffle across the floor to my wardrobe(which i can barely see) looking through my wardrobe i realize something,darn my suitcase was small. I have like two tights,two pair of jeans,some shirts and a hoodie, some floral dresses(my other step sister Amber insisted they were cute,i think them to be for old ladies but i could be wrong),a couple pair of shoes with matching socks and headbands,clips,a brush and a  collection of my really weird accessories i gathered . You might think of them as a lot but if you imagine that in your head its not a lot. I decide that i should just take a shirt and those skin tight jeans again(even though they get on my nerve some times,they can be comfortable after awhile)this time they were dark blue with white shady parts in the middle and then i noticed...they were ripped jeans. Great,i took a shirt that said YouTube is love with galaxy's around it and shiny glitter stuff. Got a pair of converses which looked like a unicorn threw up on them and started brushing my hair.....-Miranda sings voice- ARE YOU KIDDING ME MY HAIRBRUSH JUST GOT STUCK IN MY HAIR AND IS NOW DANGLING IN IT AND MY HAIR HURTS. Finally got that brush out and got my brushin done...........................
                                       .............................
                                                          What do i do now.....oh yeah i gotta go and RIP LAITOS HEAD OFF.
-le walkin down the stairs and sniffling and sneezing on the way-
I hope they have breakfast cause i am hella hungry plus my eyes burn like hell and are watering a lot.
I walk into the main room where Reiji introduced me when i came here the first time. No one seems to be there but then i notice this lazy blonde haired boy in his beige sweater sleeping like always with earphones in. I know how he feels,the world is too shitty to even wake up for but i guess we have to give a few shits in life here and there. Im so BOOOORED there isn't even frigin tv in this stupid mansion ughh. Id rather explore and sound like Miranda rather than doing nothing and sound like Miranda. I wander around to the east wing of the mansion when suddenly i notice brushes and buckets of paint lying around

Woah,yay finally something to do and i suppose the walls need colour and brightening so i opened the can of paint and started painted i dont know what but whatever i guess later i would know

Woah,yay finally something to do and i suppose the walls need colour and brightening so i opened the can of paint and started painted i dont know what but whatever i guess later i would know. After a while i saw what i had made and wait for it....wait for it....it was a Nyan cat...I KNOW. While i was admiring my LOVELY art work,i heard a stern voice behind me:"and what do you think you're doing?" Oh shitttt me got busted plus I didn't want to reply with my Miranda sings voice since i might sound too sassy and that VOICE could give me a punishment.

Voice:"how dare you do this to our walls answer me!"
Me:"....."
Voice:"turn around and answer me!"
Me:-slowly turns around to see Reiji-
Reiji:"get up this instant!"
Me:-gets up slowly-
Reiji:"now.....WHY DID YOU PAINT A SQUARE TART CAT ON THE WALL!"
Me:-doesn't speak because i wanted to sneeze but i couldn't-
Reiji:"if you do not answer me i will punish you..."
Me:"i....i...a...A....CHOO-nose turns much more redder and eyes start watering from the cold-*sniffle"
Me:"-miranda sings voice intensifies-your walls looked boring and i was bored so i painted them whats so wrong with that?*sniff"
Reiji:"whats so wrong with that is that now the walls are ruined and our....father...would not like that."
Me:"whats his name? Count Dracula?"
Reiji:"you shall clean the walls up and as a punishment you shall have to do the house work for today."
Me:"but i replied!"
Reiji:"-smirks-but you talked back RUDELY."
Me:"fine! I wouldn't even expect you to be nice for once!"
Reiji:"why should i?"
Me:"-murmurs-i feel so sick"
Reiji:"what was that?"
Me:"-glares-nothing"

-finishes cleaning while Reiji keeps an eye on me-
Me:-sniffle-"there I'm done,now what"
Reiji:"follow me"
Me:-ugh-"where"
Reiji:"you do remember you have to clean the house for today as punishment"
Me:-grumpy-"oh yeah"

-Reaching a room thats like two floors up ,im tired and sick and i want to punch someone but i want to sleeeeep-
Me:"now what?"
Reiji:"open the door and wear the uniform that is laid out on the bed and start cleaning"
-Reiji walks away and disappears out of sight-
Me:"I WILL GET YOU FOR THIS SEBASTIAN! a-A-ACHOO!"
I open the room and i suppose it's the servant head quarters or something but no ones there,guess Reiji gave them a holiday.

Over there i saw a wooden table and on it lay something black and white and guess what it was my uniform....................CURSE YOU REIJI-ACHOO!!!-

(A/N): i am sorry for the people that actually read my story and like it that i haven't updated in a time because of school problems and because i have to use my neighbors internet so thank you to all those people that are my friends here hopefully you get my references.

Here is a wild Tokyo ghoul joke for you.