sticks and stones

when i got back from that night school from the limousine i felt like...well i didn't feel like anything i felt like singing a song...really i need to sing a song before i explode and a really great kind too you know so i just got out of the car and looked at my watch it was still three o clock and plenty of time to sleep but i didnt feel like sleeping so everyone just went somewhere and i went back to...oh god...my room that is...at the top of the frickin huge mansion and i think it where? oh yeah i think fifty floors or something...freakin burj khalifa...well at least welll there's no good side of it except that the room is good and stuff.so i went to my room and i think Reiji was surprised or something that i could walk such great distance because he knew what it felt like walking to America on feet from japan upwards.

-finally reach my room thats on le moon-

i through everything and it goes woosh flying and my shoes were killing me...DID THEY GIVE ME A DOLLS SHOE OR SOMETHING?!BECAUSE IT WAS SO FREAKIN SMALL THAT A  SEAL COULD WEAR IT IF THEY HAD FEET! WHAT AM I SAYING?! ok so then i changed my clothes and i didnt have to do much because i was wearing my clothes inside only i needed to wear my pajama trousers thingy so then i just dragged my axe guitar which screeched and it seemed like i was gonna kill someone so i just picked the freakin thing up and slid down the border of the stairs because meh to lazy to walk down stairs and it was quite fun actually wait...why didnt i do this before?oh yeah i cant slide upwards...

-reach down sliding like a roller coaster-

i slide down and hit my butt on  the knob thingy really hard...lets not talk about it...and i was only able to make it to the second floor i get out by the back where there is a huge garden that i see from the second floor,there are pillars and the thing that goes with pillars so i just so sit on it and put the axe guitar on my thigh well i slid it a little bit downwards cause i could have made a steak with my thigh with that axe and there was a cool thing in my axe that allow me to make make electric music but i decided to sing stick and stones by the pierces because it was so deep and stuff that i loved it and when i was alone i used to listen to it when i felt all deep and mad and stuff,i started playing my guitar and started :

-continuation please listen to the song while reading this-

I finished the song and i felt someone looking at me so i turned around to looked at Kanato who was standing there with his teddy bear who which was half his size i think and made kanato addicted to it - -.- - not jealous or anything...ok so then kanato just kept staring at me so i got down and he tilted his head at me and just went:"what are you doing out here at this time Bonibel?"well anybody would ask that me:"well i was bored so i just got out here to do stuff" him:"what stuff?" me:(look down)"anyways how long have you been here?"him:"oh well since you came out but i didnt want to disturb you so i waited for you to finish" -he smiles-gaaahhhh trying to keep my face straight but i think my lips are quivering :s i just look down :"well you didn't need to do that if i was troubling you"-he goes and sits on where i was sitting which is very dangerous considering he was holding his teddy bear too-me:"Kanato you should really get down from there you might fall"i hate thinking about that. kanato:"oh say Bonibel i will get down if you give me a kiss-in a lighter voice-that didnt work last time so...-normal volume-how about a hug?"me:"...."you know why i went blank? because this was what was going on in my head.OH MY GOD WHAT SHOULD I DO HE IS ASKING ME TO HUG HIM AND SHOULD I I DONT KNOW HEART YOU ALWAYS INTERFERED NOW WHAT HAPPENED? and my heart was like:there isn't me anymore,my existence has blown and shattered or leaked and now is hovering in outer space...-back to reality-me:"uhh uhh"him:"so you refuse?-sigh- everybody hates me"-he stands on the boundary, me:"i didnt say anything kanato please get down from there"him:"sayonara cruel world"-he jumps off-me:"KANATO!!!"i use my axe to just jump of the second floor and i was good at this -i rush over to kanato who was looking paler then he was and no sign of any expression on his face-me:-gone hysterical-"WHY DID YOU JUMP OF WHEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO I DIDNT EVEN SAY ANYTHING!!AND NOW ITS ALL MY FAULT YOUR DEAD i think IF YOU DIE THEN 25 PERCENT OF CUTENESS WILL BE GONE -i get a little teary-"-get a little calm-if i hug you wil-l you wake up?"-no movement-me:"OH I WILL FUCKING HUG YOU ANYWAY"i hug him so tight that if he could have just choked to death. me:"please dont die please wake up please dont die please dont die....."suddenly i hear a light voice:"im not dead you idiot"i was so relieved that i didnt even notice  what he called me and i just went  hugging him and he was just dangling his arms downwards,me:"OHMAGOD please dont do that again" until he just held my arms with his hands and stopped me from what i was doing and just looked in my eyes and narrowed his eyes until i was just centimeters apart and he just spoke in a low and slow voice:"why are you like this"