the hooded pink screams

when i entered it was...well...i cant really describe it...barren i guess,then i just came in and said slowly yet loudly a big "HELLLooooooooooo" i was like who in the world leaves a mansion unlocked while there gone?!i mean tell me that?!but then i spotted this boy with red hair lying on the sofa like no care in the world i slowly seeped over and poked him in the face,he looked so pale is he dead?i wondered,i shacked him by his shoulder from his shoulder but no response.

ok now i was getting ticked.i touched his face and guess what?...HES COLD AS ANTARCTICA,being a responsible person that i am,i put my hand on his chest and it wasn't beating.'i was like women up and do whats right!'i was gonna touch open my hot phone when i felt someone snatch it and pull me back and i fell hard on the couch,someone is gripping my hood really hard then my hair yanked,my shock was worse then a horses face then someone gripped my neck and it was so hard and firm that i could'nt breath then i turned and looked at a face with burning pale green eyes and he was smirking,i just forgot that i couldn't breath i just screamed so loud and i gotta tell you my screams are EPIC they might either blow your ears or smash your teeth out because you know when there's a karaoke and the mic screeches badly and when you move your nails on the black board its like that,the boy was like "stop screaming you punk!!"i stopped screaming mainly because my was dry and because i wanted to correct him " im not a punk!"the boys look became calmer and he turned my face to see me then he saw my PINK long bangs,my lashes,my lips then my multicolored eyes then smirked at me what is a pink punk like you doing here?""hey stop calling me a punk!"he smushed my face then glare-smirked at me,he try'd pulling my hoody but i just smacked his hands suddenly we heard someone talk:"Ayato,whats going on here?.

I heard screams very loud ones too!"i saw this dude with purplish blue hair with hipster glasses and pins in the head also he looked like Sebastian you know with the coat tails and the gloves and stuff-kyaaaing inside my head-ok so continuing the butler guy:"and who is this?" (jumping of the couch)"um hi...my stepmother lady phoebe has sent me here...uh she said im supposed to live hereee...the butler dude:"i wasn't informed of this but...very well...your things will be delivered to your room,please follow me"so i followed him but i felt like someone was watching me from my back so i pulled my hoody more over my face and hurried my pace until i reached a room where i saw four boys sitting and staring at me well except one cause he was sleeping or something and that boy who was gripping me earlier,fast of him,and another red head and he was wearing a fedora and a jacket like a parka,a boy who had much more purple hair and a teddy bear and looked like he hadn't slept for days and had nightmares whenever he tried to,there was a girl of my age too but she looked way creepy.

I quickly looked down after examining all of them thank god for my hoody .So then then red head number two looked at me and went like:"ohhh who do we have here another girllll"i backed away still looking down then butler guy spoke:"so can you please tell me who you are?""um...i'm Bonibel i was sent here by my step mother to live here" butler guy:"Hmmph..Shu do you know anything about this?all turn to him shu the guy with orange blonde hair guy replied lazily:"uh...yeah maybe...it was this women that spoke on the phone yesterday...she was saying that the church is going to send a girl so tread her with respect and dont 'KILL'her"at which i immediately shot my head up and didnt care that they saw my face because i was just horrified of the word kill,what did they mean kill?shu again:"shes a bride"

My mind:'WHAT!??!?!A BRIDE??!!SERIOUSLY!!??IM TOO YOUNG TO BE ANYONE'S BRIDE!WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!'but i managed to shut up my mouth and keep staring down but as if shu read my mind he said:"yes a bride or more like a sacrificial bride'now my mind was gonna blow so was my mouth but i just slowly said :"can i call my step mother please?...hey wheres my phone?"i looked around in my pocket and my hoody pocket but it's nowhere to be seen when suddenly someone spoke;"oh you mean this?"and i turned to see the red haired boy holding my really expensive phone in his pale hands and waving it about,i was like:"dude give that back"i think he was kinda shocked that i called him "dude"maybe all those girls hitting on him were pathetically weak ,i can tell you know and just so you know i wasn't hitting on him but i felt like litterally hitting him.

third pov:-

Bonibel frantically tried to get back her hella expensive phone which the red haired boy was now holding up in the air and running around the room and boni followed becaue that was the only thing she had that contained a sim in it which she could use to contact her step mom and know about this fiasco but suddenly someone snatched it from the hands of the reddish brown and when boni looked up she saw a tall scorching hot boy with snowy white hair and crimson red eyes that glared at her and the red head and when she saw his hands tightly gripping her phone she knew tha-t ---------------------------the faith of her phone was not ever gonna be good but suddenly out of the blue she jumped on the guy pushing him on the floor which to everyone was surprised like alot , Boni snatched the phone out of snow hairs hand and did a little EVIL victory laugh then she stood up and straightened her clothes a little and went back and stood in her place,everyone looked at her there mouths opened,boni felt a little awkward but then the butler guy spoke fixing his glasses on his nose the spoke:"ok let me introduce me to everyone..."he looked at red head number one and spoke again:"this is Ayato"who tched then next he looked at red head number two with fedora and said:"this is Laito"the fedora Laito just smirked with this really pervy look on his face.

boni's pov:-

hey that laito guys face was so mushy i should start calling him pervy the platypus but what would he do if i did?i dont know about japanese peeps that much haha :p ok so then the sebastian butler guy looked at the purple haired boy with the teddy and i say i say ima go all like -KYAAAAA!!!HE IS SO FREAKIN ADORABLE I JUST WANNA HUG HIM AND HUG HIM AND HUG HIM!!!OH MA GOD HELP ME DONT MAKE ME SQUEAL PALEASE!!GODD!!-but in realz i was like -cough...cough...ehm- the butler guy:"this is kanato"the cute kanato plushie looked down on his teddy then said:"i want to taste every inch of you"hey some girls might have thought that was creepy but if i could have a teeny weeny more courage i could have gone like:"sure go ahead you liddle widdle adorable boy"but then that would have been more creepy ,the butty:(pointing at shu guy)this is shu as you already know"the shu guy didnt move a bit like i care anyways meh...then he looked at snowy the winter sheep who was trying to enter a knife into the wall and getting angry inside my head i was like:"go graze at some sheep goat calm you hair down"but i was as quite as a flower then he looked at me and said i am Reiji,the second brother"the as quick as a flash Ayato the SECOND pervy platypus came beside me and said:"as lovely you shrieks were,your blood will taste even better i think and started licking my face well my hair more because i think that bothered him but hey...WHY THE HELL DID HE LICK ME THE HELL?! ok then his side teeths popped out and they were sharp and toothy and pearly and shinny and looked like they were going to bite my neck or my hair which -god bless it-is very long and thick then i moved back and did a neck roll-pretty cool if i say so myself:"woohhh dude wait...are you guys...vampires?!""ohhhh sweety-chan figured it out!"squeeled a voice which i realized belonged to Laito,my face when i realized they were vampires:=.-.=then Ayato's face went like the one peeps make when they say "what?"he said:"arent you gonna run or fall backwards or show a cross or something?"i was like :"dude why would i do something stupid as that?"while putting my hand up a little and a weirded out face the girl at the sofa looked at me all disgusting like,hey dont judge girl,then laito said:"You don't look like your from japan...where are you from"i was like;"oh me im from...i dunno...somewhere"which i think weirded him out but then the butler guy said:"follow me to your room please"then ayato asked Reiji:"where is it?"Reiji:"the attic"laito spoke with his eyes larged out a little:"Reiji how cruel could you ever be? no one ever got that room before"and subaru responded:"yeah why?"Reiji:"please keep you mouths shut and mind your own bussiness"then he walked away and i waved to all a little especially kanato and they all watched suprisedly as i walked away"