what a room!

boni:-

i followed the guy up the stairs,there were sooo many rooms it almost looked like a creepy cool hotel then we went up again the other stairs ,again there were soooo many rooms,hey why give me the attic when have all these rooms?!,then up again,my poor feet were so tired i felt like holding the guy for support but you know i cant just hold the bloodless other version of sebastian you know...so then we finally reached the top of the mansion it felt like freakin forever before we even got to the room and then Reiji suddenly stopped and looked at me i looked at him fully because it  would be rude to not look right?he also looked at me then he firmly spoke:"so this is your room,your luggage has already been delivered here"then he pushed open the door of the room and my mouth dropped open like WHAAAA....anndddd let me tell you that room is just something so amazing that your eyes might just pop out and fall on the floor and you wouldn't even notice , ok so let me tell you what it is like:it was lighted by a chandelier on top which is giving light of golden orange and there was a bed with red covering and the color of the bed frame was golden and there were colored piece of fabric or paper hanging from the chandelier and attached to the knobs of the bed it almost looked like when someone toilet papers a house but this was just colorfull and organized the ceiling went like a dome wayyyy up high and it was painted peach orange color and it was just so golden dream even though im more used to dull colors  but this was just way to lovely to not like. Reiji:"ok so please get settled" with that he left me alone with me standing there all alone in this magical room well i must be dreaming or it is all real or i just hit my head or something but what a room!