▷▶Chapter 28◀◁

Start from the beginning

Natsu laid down beside me and said, "What now?" I looked at him quizzically. "What do you mean?" "What is going to happen? So far, we've been broken up once, you were almost transferred to Saber, then you were stabbed by Lisanna." Natsu counted off his fingers. "I don't know. But whatever happens you will all be there for me." I nuzzled my face into his shirt. "He kissed the top of my head. "Of course."

And we laid in silence for a while.

"Speaking of, what happened to Lisanna?" I questioned. "Oh, she? Laxus said she's been suspended for an alleged attempted murder. She's a juvenile and a one-time offender, and she claimed to have an unstable mental condition, so she wasnt sent to girl's home. Her father used some authority, so she wasn't expelled but suspended." Natsu explained. "For how long?" "Three weeks I guess." He shrugged.

We fell silent. For some reason, my eyes were starting to drift shut. The steady rise and fall of Natsu's chest and his warmth lulled me to the land of dreams, and I was swept into oblivion.

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

My eyelids snapped open. What time was it now? I eased my arm backwards and grasped around for my phone. The time read 6pm. Crap no wonder I was hungry. I turned to see Lucy, who was still sleeping. My stomach growled, and that woke her up.

What better way to wake up your sleeping girlfriend.

"Close the window Natsu it sounds like a storm is coming." Lucy murmured before closing her eyes and turning on her side. "That was my stomach. It sounds like I've missed lunch and am very hungry since it's close to dinnertime." Lucy's eyelids flew open and she shot up. "OMIGOD WHAT TIME IS IT NOW." she screeched. "Uhhhnnnnn 6pm?" I answered, getting out of bed. She jumped out and started combing her long hair and tying it into a side ponytail. "Get the car." She said while dragging the brush through her tresses. I nodded and left the room.

-time skip, Natsu and Lucy in café-

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

"We're....having dinner in a café?" I asked. "Duh." Natsu flipped through the menu. After we decided on what to eat, he waved a waiter over. "May I take your order?" said the waiter flirtatiously, winking at me. I could feel anger radiating off Natsu. I gave him a "go-on-a-rampage-and-I'll-kill-you" look and turned my attention back to the waiter. "One cheesecake, one tiramisu, two lava cakes, two chocolate cakes, and three Oreo Mocha Frappe (A/N: I don't really know what you order there soo...sorry if it doesn't sound logical 😭)." I told him. "Of course, belle." The waiter bowed and took the menu from me, brushing my fingers before he left.

I turned to face Natsu. He looked like he was going to personally strangle the waiter alive. "Done flirting?" He muttered. I laughed and reached over to pinch his cheek. "Awwwww look who's jealous." I teased. He pouted. "You know I'm yours." I flicked his forehead. He grinned.

Wow that was pretty simple minded.

The waiter came back soon after and laid the food on the table. He winked at me again. I shuddered. Does he have something in his eye? Then he reached for my hand, held it, and kissed it.

*was about to kiss it.

Cuz Natsu flew into a rage and hurled his fist at the poor waiter before his lips could make contact with my skin.

"OWWWWWW what the hel--" "STOP HITTING ON MY DAMN GIRLFRIEND YOU SON OF A--" Natsu interrupted the waiter, but got cut off when I placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "Chill Natsu kissing on a lady's hand is a sign of being a gentleman." I soothed him. "HE LOOKED LIKE A MAJOR FLIRT." He shouted.

The whole café was staring at us now. The waiter was still cradling his face and hissing profanities under his breath. "I'm sorry, my boyfriend has some anger management issues." I apologized. "Whatever." The waiter got up and disappeared into the kitchen. The other waiters and waitresses looked at Natsu with wary eyes and before long I found myself at the counter requesting for the food to be a take out instead.

Back in the car, I placed the food on Natsu's lap, groaned and slammed my head on the steering wheel. "You could let me drive." Natsu said cheerily as he rode shotgun. I glared at him. "Who knows what you might do on the road." "That guy was flirting with my girlfriend! He touched you. He winked at you. He even talked to you. HELL HE WAS GONNA KISS YOUR HAND. And he acts British and high class." Natsu whined. I rolled my eyes and started the engine, driving off. "First of all, he has to talk to me cuz I was ordering. Second of all, belle is French." "That's worse." Natsu pouted again. I sighed and stopped at the red light. "Cheer up, you're the only idiot I'll ever love." I messed with his hair.

Once we reached Natsu's house, I arranged the food on the table and sat down to eat. Natsu sat opposite me and started chowing down. Not long after, bits and pieces of cake were all over his mouth. He even had chocolate smeared on his cheek. I have no idea how he did that. I finished my cheesecake just as he cleared off two chocolate cakes, one tiramisu, two lava cakes and two Oreo Mocha Frappe.

Whoa this guy could really eat.

And he ate mine too.

"Natsu one of the chocolate cakes was mine. And you ate the whipped cream of my frappe." I complained. "Whoops, sorry." He laughed. Then he smirked.

"On the other hand....I can make it up to you." He got out of his seat slowly. Oh shit. "Yeah.....right...." I murmured, inching away as he walked toward me. In a flash he picked me up, whizzed to his bedroom and dumped me on his bed. "Natsu?" I whispered. He disappeared and reappeared with a can of whipping cream. His smirk was really starting to freak me out. He got into the bed and moved towards me as I moved back and hit the wall. I hate dead ends. Then Natsu leaned to my ear and whispered, "I can make you feel good." I gasped as his warm breath tickled my ear and squirmed a little. He pinned me down and unbuttoned the bottom half of my flannel and pushed the two sides apart, revealing the flat of my stomach. He uncapped the whipping cream and sprayed whipping cream in a zigzag pattern.

"Cold...and it tickles...." I murmured, trying not to squirm even more. "Right?" He smiled, leaned down and blew on my stomach. I flinched. Then he stuck out his tongue and licked the whipping cream of my stomach. I moaned a little as he kissed the whipping cream and licked his lips after that. Once he had finished licking off the cream, he smiled down at me. "Better?" "Lemme have a go." I bargained. Then I pushed him down and did the same to him, eating whipped cream off his abs. He occasionally breathed in sharply. Just as I finished, he grabbed the can and sprayed a little on his lips. I leaned in, and he cupped my cheeks, pulling my face to his.

I'll save the last Oreo Mocha Frappe for tomorrow.

That moment when Lucy abruptly remembers everything and then has a hot make out session with Natsu 😂😂

Thanks for reading...if any chapters are too sucky please tell me....and if the kiss scenes are cliche or bad I'm sorry I'm not good at writing that kind of stuff