17-The bowling prize

Comenzar desde el principio

“Oh yeah,yeah.Seven okay.”

-------------

I wore black skinny jeans with a white T-shirt,I had a black beanie on my head.I was totally ready to go bowling.I wink at the mirror before making my ay downstairs.Something suddenly wraps around my leg making me slightly loose my balance.

“Cameron!What are you doing.”I scowled at my little brother,who was wrapped around my leg like a little monkey.

“No shower!”He pouts.

“No shower?”

“Cameron! You better come here right now or when I’ll find you you’re going to regret it buddy.”I hear my mom yell from the kitchen.She was probably fuming,if I were Cameron I wouldn’t want to go in neither.But the kid stink ,he has to take that shower A.S.A.P.

“Cam,you need to shower otherwise,you’ll smell like a pig.”I say to him ruffling his blonde hair.

“Pig?”He asks his eyes going wide.

“Yeah,like a disgusting pig and no one will want to play with you at the daycare.”

“No friends?”He pouts his eyes getting watery.

“No friends.”I nod rolling my lips inside my mouth.And then that’s all it took for him to start crying.I lift him up and brought him to the kitchen.

“Oh,honey,you’re going out?”

“Yeah,you knew that.Zach and Noah are picking me up.”I scrutinize her.It was then I notice that she had been making dinner. “What are you doing mom?You never make dinner unless...”My eyes go wide in realization.

“Well, I kind of invited the Drews’ over.I forgot that you were going out.”

“Mom!” I complained.

“But it’s no worries sweetheart,you can just take Jace with you to go bowling.”She dismissed me before focusing back on the lasagna she was making.

“No,no,no.I will not take that disgusting...jerk with me.”I protested.

“You will end of discussion.”She snaps.

Arghhhh! I hate it when she’s like this. 

I leave my brother on the counter before stomping my way to the door.The guys were already waiting for me in the car.

“Come on Wolf get your sexy round behind in the car!” Noah bellowed.Zach laughs next to him while I squint my eyes at those two idiots.

“Could you walk any faster it feels like an eternity.” Yep,Noah was on his hyper mode today.