17-The bowling prize

Start from the beginning

“Good then,now that I have your permission.”Mike answers amusedly.I really don’t know what he found so funny.

The models explain to us a bunch of stuff I couldn't give two craps about,boring me out of my mind to the point where I wanted to pass out.

“So now we will judge your walk on the runway.For the first collection you’ll all go as solos but for the second one you get paired,girls with girls and guys with guys.But at the end of this try out the ones that stand out in the boys category and in the girls’s will be paired together to walk for the end of the show.”Jessica announced.

Everyone cheered at that while I groan seating on the runway.We were in the mist of preparation,all that was set was the runway.Someone was arranging the lighting right now.

My ankle was okay now but I wish it wasn’t so that I wouldn’t have to do this stupid fashion show.

“Come on now.” Noah grabbed my hand pulling me up.

---------

“Okay,so here are the ones who stood out to us.Noah,Ryan,Jace and Colton.And for the girls,Miranda,Natalia,Kelsey and...”Jessica stop to whisper in Mike’s ear.I saw them glance at me.Oh no,they better not dare to say my name. “And Alezandra.”

You got to be kidding me! I look at them with wide eyes,shocked out of my mind. Is this a joke?! They are probably going to tell me they were joking and they didn’t want me for a third time on the runway.

I look at Mike who had a mischievous smile on his face.I bet it was all his doing.People started to leave as I made my way straight towards him,furiously stomping my feet.

“Are you trying to mess with me?Because I don’t like it when people do.”I squint my eyes at him poking him in the chest.

“Why would I mess with you?”He question.

“Because,you know I didn’t want to be here in first place.”

“Really? Then why are you here?” He looks down at me with his gorgeous eyes.Damn,could that man be anymore perfect.

“I’m doing it for a friend.Plus I don’t know if you heard but I sprained my ankle the other day and I don’t think I’ll be able to walk right.Imagine what a disaster it would be if I were to fall.”I try my best to look convincing,but he didn’t buy it.

“Nice try but I’ve seen you walk and it wasn’t that bad to me.Actually,it was quite good because you have this certain confident when you walk that’s quite alluring,that will make people look at you and want to buy the clothes.So if you’re searching for a reason as to why we picked you,there you have it.Trust me it wasn’t to screw up your life.”He pats my shoulder before leaving while I was still stuck in my place.

“A,I’ll pick you up at seven.”Noah walks up to me.

“Huh?What?”I stare at him dumbfounded.

“To go bowling remember?”