Stiles & Steve & Bucky

Start from the beginning

The werewolf leaps then, only to meet an invisible barrier that shimmers blue when he hits it. "What did you do?" She mutters in awe.

Glancing over his shoulder, Stiles grins. "Mountain ash. No supernatural creature can cross it."

Natasha watches as the werewolf continues to claw at the barrier, snarling and snapping a mouth full of sharp teeth. From behind the first werewolf and to their sides, more werewolves make an appearance and she shifts uncomfortably at being trapped. "There's too many. Will your barrier hold?"

"Definitely. I know you're the Black Widow and can kick ass all on your own, but do you mind if I handle this?"

Eyes darting from one threat to the next and then to Stiles who's still holding a baseball bat, Natasha rolls her eyes before relaxing her stance and shrugging. "Be my guest."

Stiles' grin widens into a smirk and then he's stripping off his hoodie only to leave his upper, heavily tattooed torso bare. There are runes of all kinds along his inner forearms and on the right side of his ribs. A triskelion is inked on his bicep that's facing her and when he shifts to stand in front of her, Natasha notices two plain black bands- the top band thicker than the bottom- inked around his other bicep. But his back- his back is what truly catches her attention.

Stiles' back is completely tattooed- a clearing in a forest which a trio of wolves sit in, the three of them howling towards the full moon that sits on his right shoulder blade. And inside the moon, Natasha recognizes two different soulmarks that she's polite enough to not read what they say and quickly averts her gaze.

She doesn't know what to expect from this new supposed ally, but he stepping out of the ring of ash that was protecting them is definitely not it. She doesn't know how the seemingly innocent baseball bat can deliver such an immense blow to these creatures when her bullets didn't even faze them, but she doesn't question it. She watches as Stiles delivers blow after blow, one werewolf eventually sneaking up behind him. She calls out, she then watching in disbelief as Stiles practically snarls himself before throwing one hand out- his palm connecting with the werewolf's chest to send it flying. And as he faces Natasha to make sure she's okay, Natasha can only stare at all the runes on his arms and chest faintly glowing as his power simmers.

With all the threats down for the mean time and whining in pain, Stiles rushes back to Natasha and scoops up his hoodie from where he had dropped it on the ground. "Come on, lets leave before they get back on their feet."

He quickly ties the sleeves of his hoodie around his waist and only offers the Black Widow aide in running when he sees her wince as she puts pressure on her injured leg, she also curling in on herself from the wounds on her abdomen. Grabbing the wrist closest to him, he quickly pulls her arm over his shoulders and curls it around the back of his neck, he then sliding his free arm around the back of her waist to help pull her along.

Natasha doesn't tell him anything, she taking his offered help with only a nod of gratefulness, and the two of them run towards the sounds of a fight.

xXx

When Stiles and Natasha finally stumble into the clearing, the fight is done with, and Iron Man, Thor and Hawkeye stand to one side while some of the McCall pack stand just a few feet away.

"Uh, hey, guys," Stiles calls out. "Anyone missing a spider?"

Natasha manages a faint snort and pinches the nearest piece of skin from where her arm is still wrapped over the back of Stiles' neck, he flinching and laughing as Hawkeye suddenly rushes forward. "Shit. Nat!"

"I'm fine," she tells him, switching her weight into Clint's grasp and then nodding towards Stiles. "He found me in time. Werewolves are really hard to put down."