Chapter 18: Interrogation

Start from the beginning

I lean in with a death glare, "What have you done with her? Where is she?"

"Some place you aren't going to see her again."

I tighten my fists, "If I wasn't handcuff...you'll be dead right now and they won't find your body!"

"Is that a death threat or is that a confession about the other missing people? Did you kill all of them and destroyed their bodies so they could never be found? Is that how you do it?"

"Want to try it?"

Powers leans back in his seat, "I know all of your secrets Dipper Gleeful. I know that Dipper isn't your real name but since you have so much money as your allowance...you changed it to Dipper."

"And you will never figure it out. I buried it nice and deep." I sneer, "I can do lots of things with money. speaking of that...Where's my lawyer?"

Powers laugh, "Ha! You don't get a lawyer in this field. This is government issue. You can't have lawyers."

"Where's my rights?"

Powers smirked, "In this government section...there is no rights or anything."

"What do you mean?"

"You are so deep in...I have enough evidences to imprison you for the rest of your life. I'm just here to figure out what you are doing with the acid and if it is going to end the world."

"Acid? What have you been smoking?" I asked.

Powers then reach in the box and pulled out a small envelope. He then opened it and pulled out what was inside. It was my amulet. 

"You know about the supernatural world."

"I have no idea what you are talking about and that was on me! You can't just stripped away anything you want. That was on my body. You shouldn't have touched it!" I growled.

"This was a threat and I saw you use it." He then tighten his fist around and the box started to float, "Pretty cool I do must say. So what are you going to do with the acid? Open a different world and let the supernatural freaks  like you out to this world? To destroy the world I bet."

"You are the worse agent I have ever seen." I snickered, "Oh please. I don't know anything about the supernatural world! I just found that in the forest and wanted to play with it."

"Your sister has one also."

"I like to share with my sister."

"Your eyes are supposed to be brown."

"I grow out of it. People's eyes change."

Powers lean in, "I think you use this stone more than just a few days kid. I more thinking about years and years. You know more than you are saying."

"I don't know what you are saying."

Powers then grabs another folder of pictures and laid them out. "Before your parents accident you had brown eyes and no amulet. Then shortly after your parents died and your great uncle comes...you have amulet then soon blue eyes."

"So?"

"I'm saying your uncle has a part in this. Now...tell me where he is!"

"I don't know where he is."

"What about the acid?"

"Don't know what you are talking about." I then lean back as much as I could with the handcuffs to the table, "How do you know that I was there?"

"We have cameras."

We got rid of.

"But the people who got in disable them."

See.

"But we got back ups."

Backups?

"Then we got them. Of course they were masked in the protective suits but from our resources it was you."

"I bet there is a lot of people who looks like me."

"What are you doing with the acid?"

"I don't know!"

Powers sighed, "You are a stubborn child but you are doing something other than just sitting there and talking about this Gideon kid and how cute he is."

I laugh. Good Mabel.

"Our resources says that the activity is starting up, in waves, and you are a part of it."

"Am not."

Powers sighed, "We will figure it out later. It will come out."

"What do you mean? How could information come out when it isn't there?"

"Pacifica will talk. She's a sweet and smart girl, a good girl, and will tell the cops the truth." I tighten my fists, maybe drawing blood from my nails digging into my skin, "She knows nothing."

Powers smirked, "I can't touch you because of your 'protective deal' that your parents made...but I can touch her."

"You wouldn't dare!" I snarled.

"Try me."

Powers then got up and walked around me in slow steps, "What can I do to her? I'll try talking to her at first but you may have already corrupted her mind so I have to use force. I could torture her...take everything away from her...She is a young girl and I think some young agents would love to take her for a ride...let's see how much she will stand for that."

"SHUT UP!" I screamed as I shot up from my seat. As I was doing that it came into a shock that  my powers forced him against the wall, my amulet dropping from his grasp to the ground and it was glowing. The box that he had levitated was still up in the air. Everything else started to float up.

"YOU WILL NOT TOUCH HER! YOU WILL NOT HURT HER! IF YOU OR ANY OTHER OF YOUR IDIOTS TOUCH OR HURT HER....I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE AND FEED THE REST OF YOU TO THE FIRES OF HELL!" I shouted.

I saw fear in Powers' eyes as this glow aura appeared around me. Yeah...there should be fear in his eyes. Nobody and I mean it...nobody will touch or hurt Pacifica.

Then at the corner of my eye, where this mirror was, I saw this little hole opened. There was a small thud and I felt a stinging burn on my arm. Another dart hit me. It was smaller and had these blue feathers. Instantly the whole world started to get dizzy.

Everything dropped to the ground and the stone stopped glowing, so did my eyes and aura. That is when I sank to the ground, or at least as much as I could with my hands cuff to the table, and everything went dark.

Gideon POV

It was getting dark and Pacifica was still wasn't back from her walk. I was getting worried.

"Gideon!" Dad called for me.

I headed out of my room and headed to the living room, "Yeah Dad?"

Dad didn't look happy at all. He slams the phone down, "Pacifica have been taken into custody of the government."

"What?! Why?!"

"Apparently she's is part of this plan to destroy or something. All I know it has to deal with Dipper Gleeful."

Anger built in me, I knew it. 

"Dipper Gleeful! I knew he was trouble! He was just using Pacifica! When I get my hands on him..."

"They took Dipper also into custody." Dad added.

"Then why are they keeping Pacifica!"

"Because she may hold information. They aren't releasing her until they figure out why the Gleeful Twins stole acid and what they are doing with it."

"They think Pacifica is a part of this?!"

"I'm afraid so."

"Blasted those Gleefuls! I hate them with all my heart! Is there anything we can do?"

"No...No we can't."