" Get out here, Princess!" Loke shouted. I gulped. It went quiet. I peeked through and saw them leaning on the walls waiting for me to get out. At least there was a window! I peeked through and saw four of them sitting on the ground! I will make a run for it! I swung the door open and ran. They were just looking up as I ran.

" Get back here, prey!" Laxus shouted. I ran up the stairs and to the dorm. The door was locked and I was surrounded. The door opened and pulled me in. I saw Erza. She locked the door.

" Did they gang up on you?" She asked. I nodded.

" Open up!" There was banging on the door. I opened it and they tackled me.

" WE WIN!" They shouted. I just laughed at their goofy sides. Even ROGUE is being stupid! Erza just took a picture while laughing.

" Get off of me!" I shouted. They stood up.

" Alright! I will be going now! Have fun!" Erza left. I sighed and took out my snuggie. I Sat on the couch and started reading a book. Sting kept poking my cheek.

" Blondie! I am bored!" He whined. The others were holding in their laughs.

" And?" I kept reading.

" And..... I wanna do something not boring!" He whined.

" Go ahead," I kept reading my book.

" Can we go do something?" He asked with puppy eyes.

" How about we decorate the tree?" I looked up from my book and at the tree. They followed my gaze and then at me.

" How?" Natsu asked.

" Yeah. We don't have ornaments," Gray said. I ran to my room and took out two boxes full of ornaments.

" I figured!" I smiled brightly as I opened them. I took out two and put them on the bottom. They were just looked at me. I tilted my head to the side. I swear I saw Natsu blush!

" What? Is there something on my face?" I asked. They shook their heads.

" No. Just thinking, Lucy," Laxus said.

" Okay! Are you going to help me or not?" I ran to the boxes and grabbed more. They joined in and we were all laughing. We put the garland and tinsel on. All that was left was the star. I grabbed it and jumped. I was too short. I felt myself being lifted. I was now sitting on Laxus' shoulder. I put the star on and he put me down. We all admired our work.

" Wow! This really brings back the good old days!" Jellal said as he plopped onto the couch. Every year, we would all go to my mansion and decorate the tree. They would always let me put the star on and help me up. Yeah......... those were good memories! I made hot cocoa for us all and we were watching Hallmark movies. The guys were bored.

" Come on! This is so predictable!" Gray complained.

" Shut up and kiss already, you idiot!" I threw popcorn at him. We were roasting Hallmark. It was sort of funny. We looked at each other and started laughing. They finally kissed and I fangirled.

" Are you going to do that every time someone kisses?" Rogue asked. I stopped and pouted. I threw a pillow at him.

" I am a girl! What do you expect?" I said a bit angry. They all oohed.

" I didn't know you were a girl!" Laxus said. I got a tick mark and threw a pillow into his face.

" and I didn't know you were a genderbend!" I retorted. They all laughed.

" Well, you don't act like one!" Loke laughed.

" And how do you know how a girl acts? Are you one?" I said as I threw a pillow at him.