S.K.W.A.D

Deep down I knew we wouldn't be able to escape. I gotta be careful in who I should trust in this team neither of them seems nice enough to help one another. I sighed and looked down at my hands trying to use my powers but failed,ever since i've been locked in Belle Reve some people have been giving me a few medications and have injected me a lot. Apparently one of them stopped me from using my powers,This was the most powerful weapon I had,from what I heard Rick was the one responsible.

I have no one here. June left me alone,Rick also did,My own parents...and Joker...

Everything seems to be falling apart for me. I still remember the day I met Rick,we met before he even met June and we were kinda close. We would talk from time to time but he's just so arrogant and cold with me.

"Moone! Look out!"

I quickly turn around and see monsters? I don't know what the hell those are but they are clearly the bad guys we must kill. I grab my bow and start to fire at a couple of them who got close to my team. One of them grabbed me from behind me and tossed me to the ground. I winced when he tossed me and I looked to my side and saw Boomerang drinking a can of beer. I glared at him and on the other side of the street I saw Diablo standing there doing nothing.

What's wrong with these idiots? We're gonna get killed. I groaned and sat up and started to fire at the others with my gun this time. "Help!" To my left was Harley trying to kill those creatures with her bat but those things tossed it away. Should I save her? I groaned once again and startes to walk closer and aimed at their heads. "Moone!" I look back at Deadshot who shouted my name and glared at me.

"Flag! Don't let them get Flag!"

Fuck! I lower my gun and smile at him. "Nah. I don't think so." I grin and shrug my shoulders starting to turn my back to him.

"Damnit,Moone! If you don't we'll die!!"

He is so pissed. You need to chill a bit more Floyd.

I raise my gun and start to shoot them and Harley joins in smashing their brains.

"Thanks."

"Shut up!" Both Harley and I say. We look around and we finish to kick their asses. I kneel down and watch Harley continue to beat one of them telling us that she saw it move. I hold my head and start to since at the intense pain and I start to have a flashback of Rick and I.

*************************

"Kimberly Moone."

"Richard Flag."

We stand side by side and smile at each other. We look ahead of our instructor and He starts to explain that he wants a clean fight. We smirk at the other team in front of us and I can see through them that they are scared of us. We are the best of he best after all. We take in our fighting position and start to fight the other team. I lift up my feet and kicked the girl sending her down to the ground,gasping for air. But that doesn't stop her from fighting. She punches my cheek and elbowed my stomach.

I look at Rick and see him easily handling the guy he's fighting. I really do look up at him he's so strong and he's willing to protect those he loves.

I spit a bit of blood from my mouth and grabbed her shoulder from behind and heard a snap from her bones, I held her tight and kicked her hard and she started to cough but stayed still,giving up.

"You okay?"

Rick lifted my chin up and examined me. I lifted my hand up trying to shoo him away,telling him i'm okay. "I'm fine,Rick. There's no need to worry about me."

I look behind him and see the guy he was on the floor,coughing up blood.

"Come on. I'll clean you up."

We arrived at the infirmary and I held up an ice pack but Rick insisted in holding it for me. I'm pretty sure my cheek will be bruised for a couple of weeks. "Are you really okay? Moone? You've been spacing off a lot today." I nod my head and grab the ice pack from him. "I'm okay. Thank you but you really ahoulsnt worry about me a lot." I look up at him and he takes a seat right next to me.I stared at him and started to blush a bit.

"I do worry about you,Kim. We've been friends for about a year now, Why shouldn't I worry about you?"

I shug my shoulders and he sighs,He seems tense and nervous.

"I care about you,Kim. I care about you a lot more than you think. I-i just want to let you know that i'll be willing to give and do anything for you.You're very special to me...W-what i'm teying to say i-is that-"

"Hey! Good job back there!"

Some of Rick's friends and mine came through the doors,all happy that we won that fight.

"Kim! Come on with us and celebrate."

I was about to protest but two of them came to my side and dragged me out theough the doors. I looked back making eye contact with Rick before the door closed behind me.

********************

To Be Continued....

OMG!!! I have over 4.1K views on this story?!!! That's so freakin awesome I don't even know how to thank you all!! THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU!!! This chapter is dedicated to all of you then. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and liked that I included a bit of Moone and Rick's past :D