“I don't think you are” Dean said.

“What the hell are you talking about”

“Humans can't smite!” He spat the words at me. I looked at me right hand. It was still burnt and hurt if I though about it. I probably should wrap it, but have been to busy to deal with that. I knew I was not human, but I would never admit that to anyone.

“Are a fallen angle?” He asked. Anger shot through me, and I wanted to hit him again.

“No! I am not one of them. No!” I said. “I am a human”

He started laughing and I pointed the gun at him. “I am asking the questions here!”... “So who is Sam”

His face fell form laughter to wonder...then anger. “He is just a friend of mine” Dean said. I knew this was a lie.

“A friend with the same last name as you?” I asked. “Sounds more like a brother”

He titch a little bit. “How do you know Sam!?”

“I don't. But I do know that he opened Lucifer’s cage”

“Listen! You better tell me how you know so much about us or you will be sorry.”

“You are the one that had a gun pointed to his head.”

“Okay. But I will find I a way out. I always do. Why do the angle talk about me. Maybe it is because I am the guy you should not mess with” He said to me and a got a little scared. I took a deep breath. I had nothing more to say. I did not know what to ask him. If he is telling the truth then he did not mean to run into me. If he was not telling the truth and I let him life. He maybe the reason of my down fall. I sat there looking at him and he looking at me.

“I know about you guy's because the angles always talk about you. About four days ago they continuing said 'Sam Winchester had opened Lucifer’s Cage'. All the other times they have talked about you...they always say how much trouble you are, they say you a pain in the ass a lot too.”

“They tell you this?” He asked.

I sat on the bed and for the first time today I put down my gun. “Not on purpose. I just hear them talk” I said. “Like right now, They are talking about finding God.”

“Have they said anything else about Sam?”

“Not really” I said. “Just not stop chatter. If I had a enough energy then I could listen close and pick up top secret conversations.”

“How about a Castiel?”

I shock my head. “I heard the name before, but I have not heard much about him lately.”

I was quite, and kind of unconformable. I did not know what to do next. Do I just leave? Do I let him go? Or did I tell him too much? Do I have to kill this man? I just went with my gut and picked my my gun....

I put the safety on and put it in to my jeans hiding it with my shirt. I walked over to Dean and saw that his lip was busted where I hit him with the gun. I placed my hand on his face, and he flinched away. I place my finger over his cut and took a deep breath. though his lips where busted, they where still soft...It was a small cut, but I was so weak that it took me a moment to finished. After his face was healed I became kind dizzy. I pointed the knife at him

“If you try ANYTHING. I will kill you!” I said and cut the rope, letting him free. He got up and looked at me, I just pointed to the door and he nodded. I grabbed his jacket and all of his belongs. I walked over the the door and looked out the window. The sun was about to set, and there was nobody out side. When the light hit my eye, my head started pounding. I took a step back an almost feel.