6.

'On August 19th, Camille Smith died. Camille, or Cami is what I called her, was the love of my life. She loved me despite my flaws many years ago. After a horrible turn of events when we were in high school, we grew apart. I knew one way or another we would be back together some how. I'm thankful for the small time we had as one again. If there was a way I would switch places with her, I wouldn't hesitate, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do. Camille didn't have much family left, none she spoke too. So I decided that I'm her family, she's all I need,' I clear my throat. 'She's all I needed.' I picked up a handful of dirt and threw it on her casket. 'Rest in piece baby, I'll love you forever.'

'Zane!'

'Zane!'

'Zane wake up baby!'

'What- what's wrong?' I opened my eyes and sat straight up.

'Welcome back to the living.' Cami stood there in my shirt.

I blinked a few times trying to bring myself back to reality.

Like a bucket of cold water, it all comes back to me.

Her heart monitor sounds with a long beep.

'Camille!' I scream. I frantically hit the nurse button and three nurses run in.

'Cold blue!' A blonde nurse echoes across the ICU.

'Excuse me sir, you need to go wait outside.' An older man pushes me away from her and starts compressions.

'I'm staying-'

'Leave now. If you want us to save her.'

I swallow and nod, exiting the room.

I waited in that god forsaken waiting room for three hours before they came to find me.

'Mr. Rodes?' The same man who told me to move called my name out.

'That's me.' I stood and approached him.

'Camille is going to be fine. Her brain began to swell again, it seems they missed something before in the first surgery. Everything is fixed now and she can go home in a few days.'

I squeezed my eyes shut and sighed in relief, 'Thank you so much.'

'You're very welcome. And she's asking for you.'

I smiled, 'She's awake already?'

He nodded, 'She's a strong one.'

'Yes she is.'

'Zane?' I feel her soft hand on my cheek.

'Yeah?' I blink coming away from the memories flying through my mind.

'Are you okay? You keep zoning out.'

'I'm okay baby.' I smile and bring her to my lap. She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck.

'I love you.' She breathes across my lips.

I sigh, 'I love you so much more.'

'Not possible.' She argues, a cheesy grin on her face.

'Yes possible.'

She just shakes her head and kisses me.

'When do you have to be at work?' She asked me as I kissed all over her neck.

'What time is it now?' I asked not wanting to stop my torture on her neck.

'Almost seven.'

I smiled, 'We have time.'

'Are you- ah!' I cut her off by tossing her back on the bed and climbing between her legs.

She pulled her, well my, shirt over her head leaving her naked. 'Damn.' I bit my lip and brought my lips to her breasts.

She hummed and pushed my boxers off with her feet. 'I'm impatient.' She gripped my hair and brought my lips to hers.

'I see.' I laughed.

She smiled and kissed me as I rubbed myself against her wet center.

'God Zane- please..'

'Your wish is my command,' I entered her slowly, 'Baby..'

She gasped and pushed me the whole way in, 'God yes..'

'You like when I fuck you slow Cami?' I rock in and out of her, driving both of us insane.

'Yes..' She arched her back at the complete fullness. 'Go faster, now.'

'Demanding..' I smiled before speeding up. The bed in our condo we bought together squeaked with every thrust. My whole body covered her whole body. 'Cami?' I grunted into her ear as I kept up my thrusts.

'Oh god.. Yes?' She answered trying not to moan too loud.

I thrusted in faster a few times, pushing her close to the edge. 'Marry me.' I breathed across her lips.

Her bright green eyes that had me hooked from day one stared up at me with adoration. 'God yes..'

I smiled and kissed her long as we both came together.

The End.

Bonus chapters will come momentarily. Stay tuned (: