4.

'Hey babe, how'd the meeting go with your client?' Jason asked after placing a chaste kiss on my lips, as soon as I stepped through the door

'Less than informative.' I grumbled and plopped on our couch.

He brought me a glass of wine and sat my feet on his lap. 'I'm sorry.' He wrapped his hands around my six inch heels and peeled them off my aching feet. His thumbs pressed into my foot causing me to moan.

'You're amazing.' I laid my head back as he took care of my sore feet.

'Only because I love you.'

I smiled and sipped my wine. 'Thank you for the wine.'

He hummed in response, 'Dinner's in the microwave when you're ready for it.'

'You cooked?' My head shot up and my eyes widened.

'Yes.' He smirked and placed soft kisses on my toes.

I wiggled them, 'I'm ticklish, Jason..' I laughed as he kissed up the bottom of my feet. 'Stop..' I whined playfully.

He smiled and kissed up my ankle to my calf. He spread my knees apart and took the wine from between my fingers. After the wine was safely on the coffee table he continued torturing me with his lips all the way up my legs until he reached the hem of my dress.

'Stand up baby.' His voice was soft but demanding, sending pleasure down my spine.

I stood with the help of his offered hand. He moved my hair to my right shoulder as he kissed my left one. I felt his fingers at the zipper of my dress. Slowly he pulled it down revealing small parts of skin, which he welcomed with open mouthed kisses. When the zipper was at its end he slipped the material off my shoulders until it pooled at my feet, leaving me in a black lace bra and a black thong.

'You're so sexy Camille.' He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me to him. 'I love you..' He gazed into my eyes searchingly.

He wants me to say it back.

'Oh Jason..' I placed my hand on the side of his face, loving the feeling of his stubble on my skin. 'You deserve someone so much better than me.' I whispered, sighing when I finally was able to say that out loud.

'What?' He stepped away from me, obviously surprised by my words.

'You are the sweetest most caring person I've ever met in my life. When I moved to the city.. I was in a horribly dark place. And I'm not sure I would be alive if it wasn't for you. You saved my life Jason and that's why I love you.' I pulled him by his baggy t-shirt until he was in my arms. I nuzzled my face in his neck so I wouldn't have to see the hurt in his eyes, 'I do love you Jason. I'm just not in love with you.'

His whole body tensed at my words and I felt tears gather in my eyes. He pulled away slightly and looked deep into my eyes. 'What are you saying Camille?'

I bit my lip to stop my tears as much as possible. 'I'm saying you deserve someone who is in love with you.'

He scoffs, backing away from me. 'So you're breaking up with me?'

I try like hell to keep my voice steady. 'Yes.'

'No.' He shoots back immediately.

'What?'

He steps to me and grabs my face roughly. 'You are not leaving me. You are never leaving me!' He yelled in my face.

'Jason.. I'm so sorry. But I can't be with someone who I'm not in love with.'

He lets go of my face and I sigh in relief until he rears his hand to the side and slaps me across the face. Suddenly his hands grab a fistful of my hair and pull my face close to his. I whimper in pain as tears fall. 'Don't you ever say that again!'

'Please Jason. You're hurting me..' I begged clawing at his hands.

He rolls his eyes in disgust and tosses me onto the floor. My head knocks against the coffee table causing the wine glass to fall to the floor and shatter around my legs.

'I should of never of helped to you that day I met you! I should've let you there to get robbed from that perverse cab driver! Maybe he would've knocked some sense into you, so I wouldn't have too!' He grabbed my chin forcing me to look up at him. 'Look at me when I talk to you!'

I nod and he releases my chin. How does this happen? How did he go from rubbing my feet and undressing me to slapping me in the face.

'Get off the floor you worthless piece of shit!'

I squeezed my eyes shut and stood up. When I opened them Jason was in front of me holding a piece of shattered glass.

'Do you think you're in love with me now?' He trailed the sharp edge along the edge of my neck.

I gulped. 'Jason, think about this-'

'Shut up and answer me!'

'No Jason! This isn't you!' I screamed back.

He glared at me and brought the glass to my stomach. 'Last chance..' He warned pressing harder into my skin.

Tears soaked my face and neck as I asked whoever was listening for some help.

'Times up.' And he stabbed the glass into my abdomen.

I screamed out in pain and my hands immediately went to the bleeding wound. 'Jason.' I whispered in shock.

He stood in front of me staring at my bleeding body as I started to loose feeling in my legs. He pulled the glass out of me dangling it between his fingers. I dropped to my knees, cutting them on the glass in the process. He stared down at me with wide eyes. He blinked quickly a few more times as my vision started to slowly fade away.

His eyes shifted to his hands, still holding the glass, coated in my blood. He pulled his phone out and typed on it with his bloodstained fingers.

'My girlfriend is dying and I'm going to kill myself.' He said calmly, eyes locked with mine.

I cried out as he dropped the phone the floor and thrashed the glass into his neck. He blinked a few times until he coughed. Blood trickled down his mouth as he dropped to his knees.

'I'll love you forever Camille.' He choked out, a second later his brown eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fell face first onto the floor right beside me. Blood pooled around his neck, floating over to me. Our blood mixed together on our wooden floors.

I let my eyes flutter close as the pain dragged me into darkness.

I'm back!!!

I have officially decided that this book will be a super short one. Not more than 15 chapters.

Hope you enjoyed this short chapter.

Until next time,

-H