meanwhile....

cobra pov

i couldn't help but grin. i didn't think it would be that easy. i had set up a hotel room and waited in the bed naked and ready to go. he had texted me a few minutes ago that he was on his way up. i heard that knock at the door. i grinned. i got up and walked over to the door. i opened it. he looked at me. looked me up and down. i looked at him. he wore some shorts and a tee showing off those delightful muscles on his lithe frame. "you must be sting," i whispered eerily, making sure i pronounced in my deep voice. he shivered and grinned. i grabbed his waist and pulled him into a kiss. i made sure i stabbed him with my hard on. i actually felt him poking back. i grabbed some ass. he wrapped his arms around my neck and leaned on me, making me stumble towards the bed. he kicked the door closed. i took off his shirt and tossed it. i pulled off his pants and undies in one go. damn. he is kinda tiny. chris got my hopes up for nothing. he leaned on me, making me fall on the bed. started kissing my neck, my chest, sucked on my nipples, kissed my nape. swallowed me whole and started sucking quickly. this guy doesn't have a gag reflex. i couldn't breathe. i gripped the sheets as i came in his mouth. he licked his lips and sucked till i was hard again. he grinned. he licked his fingers and dug into himself. he worked it for a minute before straddling me. he lined me up and pushed me inside. took it all in one go. "FUCK!!" i let out a scream. this guy was insanely tight. took some real force for him to put me all in in one go. he ground his hips against me. he put one hand on the head board and the other on my shoulder. he adjusted his legs so he squatted on the balls of his feet. then he proceeded to crush my pelvis with the force of his bouncing. i had to find something to hold on to.

2 hours later.....

reader pov

"you....went easy on me," he whispered. it was muffled by his face in my neck. "yeah. i did. last time i went at it with someone smaller than orga, there was blood. the guy couldn't walk for at least 6 or 7 hours and was sooo sore, he winced at the thought of me touching his ass," i said. he grunted. "i...i cant feel my legs," he whispered. i shrugged. "cant hold back enough," i said. he lifted his good leg higher on my hips and wrapped it tightly. he nuzzled my shoulder. "i was....sooo afraid you would be turned off by my....missing limbs," his voice cracked a little.  i kissed his neck gently. i grinned. "already knew about em. i cant stand feeling anything but skin in the sack," i whispered. i rubbed his bum leg and felt the nub. he shivered as i rubbed it. "tsk....you still fine as fuck," i grunted. i caressed his bum leg, running my hand down the underside of it till i felt his ass. his grip on me tightened and my shoulder was getting wet. he kept rubbing his face in my shoulder. "...t-t-thank you, chris, soooooo much for loving me," he whimpered. im gonna assume he means making love to him. i grinned. i leaned up so i hovered over him. he was sniffling as he looked me in the eyes. "helps when you're sooo fucking sexy," i kissed him. he caressed my face as we kissed. i could feel his passion and desire. my body felt really light as i kissed him. felt good. i pulled away a little. he smirked. "if i was a woman, i would give you kids," he whispered playfully. his tears were drying up. i grinned. "bet they woulda been mega cuties," i whispered. he smiled. "yeah, they would have....BUT NOT AS ADORABLE AS MY DAUGHTER CANA!!! OH MY GOD I LOVE HER SOOOOO MUCH!!!" he chimed. i hit his leg. "thanks for ruining the moment," i chided. i kissed him then buried my face in his neck. "get some sleep. if you dont wanna die, i suggest you be gone by morning," i warned. he grunted. i pulled out of him and laid on him. i got comfy and dozed off.

meanwhile...

cobra pov

"it hurts," i whimpered. he chuckled. he had collapsed on me and buried his face in my neck. he pulled me out and half straddled me. he sighed. "been a long time since ive had some good dick," he whispered. i shrugged. " i had some just last night," i said. he leaned up to hover over me. "you were serious?" he had some surprise in his eyes. i smirked. "that guy is AMAZING. i might have fallen in love," i was soo happy just thinking about it. his hands were just as amazing as i had pictured them to be. all those years of depravity gone in just a few hours. definitely will be calling him later. he adjusted on me so he was between my legs. he pushed against me. naw. not really doing it for me. not after ive had chris. he grunted cause he wasn't going in. i caressed his face. "im afraid you are smaller than i thought you would be. you would have too much ground to cover before you could take chris's place," i said. i wasn't trying to insult him. i was just being honest. he kissed me roughly. pulled away with a line of saliva connecting out mouths. "shut up and let me work," he grumbled. i sighed.