Chapter 8 [Call Me First..]

Começar do início

"...hey.." Santana managed to let out so softly as the sad smile still plastered on her face Caroline just pulled her into a big tight bear hug 

"where have you been ??? i've been worried sick about you .." Caroline said after pulling away from Santana ..Santana looked down at her shoes ..

"i just needed to get away for a while..." Santana looked up at Caroline.."..i'm sorry i left without any warning.." Caroline sighed

"it's okay at least you came back..but please San don't do it again.." Caroline said and just as Santana was gonna answer a blonde walking in beside Stefan caught her eye and Santana completely froze as her eyes met with Dani's ...Dani felt her stomach gain butterflies ..she felt like she needed to hold her yet a part of her was pulling her back ..she still didn't know much about Santana ..she wanted to though she really wanted to ..but she was scared..she was scared that Santana didn't want to..she did leave for a week without a word...Dani kept her distance ..Stefan broke the silence that was lingering the house for several minutes as the girls stared at each other ..

"it's good to have you back San.." Stefan said with a soft smile as he approached her and shock her shoulder a bit to stop her from gazing at Dani..Santana snapped from her gaze and looked at Stefan..

"y-yeah it's good to be back.." she smiled slightly as her eyes met with Dani's again while she approached to stand next to Stefan.. silence fell upon them again ..Caroline had an idea popped to her mind..she smirked at Stefan then clapped her hands breaking the silence along with Dani and Santana's gaze..

"i just remembered ..me and Stefan have something to do" Caroline said smirking at Stefan ..Stefan had a confused expression on his face 

"we do..?" Caroline widen her eyes as she looked back and forth at the two girl in front of her who were busy staring into one another's eyes..Stefan eventually caught on.."oh right we do..we also need Jade and Tori's help.." Tori and Jade looked at each other with confusion then back at Stefan and Caroline 

"what ?!" they both said untied snapping Dani and Santana from their gazes 

"what are you guys talking about..?" Dani said curious

"we have things to do we'll be right back after an hour or so" Stefan said as he quickly grabbed Jade and Tori as he waited outside for Caroline since she's been pulled back by Santana who whisper shouted in her ear..

"don't you dare leave me alone with her car.." Santana said as she gripped Caroline's bicep whisper shouting in her ear giving her a death glare..Caroline wasn't scared she was used to Santana being like this she managed to pull her hand out as she whispered back to her ear..

"relax your gonna be just fine get her to know you all over again.." Caroline said whispering to Santana's ear before she headed out with Stefan and Tori and Jade.. 

===With Stefan Jade Tori and Caroline===

"okay what the hell was that ??" Jade asked rubbing her arm when Stefan finally let go oh her arm

"we have a plan" Stefan said looking at Caroline

"we kinda figured ...but what's the plan ?" Tori said 

"well Stefan and i found out that the key to gaining Dani's memory is Santana.." Both Jade and Tori stared and Stefan and Caroline like they were freaking idiots ..in their heads they were like why Santana only 

"come on guys think about it Santana was the last person to see Dani alive before you know.." Caroline said..

"yeah she did risk her life for San..they're love is a pretty strong connection to Dani's humanity  Stefan said agreeing with Caroline Jade and Tori thought for a moment it did make sense ..

"okay maybe you guys are right" Tori said 

"but still this doesn't explain what were doing out here and not with them" Jade said crossing her arms over her chest

"well once Dani's close to Santana she gets these triggering flash backs and she suddenly remembers an event so we thought that maybe if we let them stay together she might get-" he was cut of by Tori

"another flashback" Tori said finishing Stefan's sentence jumping up and down "thats brilliant !!" Tori said launching herself into Stefan's arms which to Jade's eyes were disgusting ..she wanted to hold Tori in her arms..She wanted Tori to jump to her arms ..once Stefan hugged Tori back..Jade pulled Tori away acting out of jealousy ..Stefan frowned as Jade rolled her eyes ..

"so what do we do just wait here" she snapped at him ..Tori was surprised by the Jade was acting..but then again Jade has been acting wired lately she kept making sure no one would touch her or get to close to her at first she thought it was a protective thing..but now she even pushes Stefan away ..

"i guess" Stefan said shrugging his shoulders Jade rolled her eyes walking away 

"whatever.." Jade said as she walked away

"what's up with her ?" Caroline asked getting closer to Stefan..

"i really don't know" Tori said before looking back at Jade while she walked away ..she sighed "but i'm gonna find out.." Tori said walking to Jade..

---(Meanwhile)---

===With Santana and Dani===

Santana was fixing the fire place as she threw some logs in it she felt cold she needed some warmth ..as much as she wished she could cuddle around Dani..she knew she couldn't and besides Dani was ice cold..Dani stood by the door as Santana started the fire she watched her as she took a seat infront of the fire place they haven't really talked much since everyone left ..Dani somehow felt like she was complete when Santana was around..like Santana was a missing part of her ..she wanted more of that feeling ...Dani shook her head from all the thoughts as she walked to sit down next to Santana ..Santana looked at her surprised..

"umm..Hi" Santana awkwardly said 

"did you leave because of me ..?" Dani asked looking down part of her knew it was because of her...Santana was stunned by the sudden question ..Dani lifted her head from the ground looking up into Santana's eyes..Santana's brain went blank those eyes they made her take her breath away..she couldn't think of words to say...she quickly looked away to let her brain remember words..

"i..well..yes.." Santana said not wanting to lie at Dani ..Dani moved closer to Santana she was curious why would she just leave her like that ..didn't she love her..thats what roamed around Dani's brain..

"it's a long story..." Santana sighed.."a very long complicated story.." Santana said getting nervous as Dani came closer..

"please don't say complicated..." Dani said turning her attention to the fire place that was before her "..whenever anyone says complicated it usually means it's bad thing.." she sighed softly to herself..Santana frowned..

"hey you didn't do anything bad...your not the complication...it's the situation that's complicated..." Santana said as Dani turned her face to face her..

"it feels like i know you...but i don't at the same time..." Dani said as Santana slightly smiled..she took Dani's hand..

"well you know a little of me...that's good enough for me.." Santana said smiling ..it was good enough for her knowing that she was the only person she could remember a glimpse from made her heart melt and relax a little at least she has an idea about her...Jade was right this should be good enough for her ..and it was..

"hey can you do me a favor ?" Dani asked Santana softly..

"sure what is it ..?" Santana asked looking into those big brown beautiful chocolate orbs she adored 

"if you ever..have the urge to run away again..call me first...i'll run away with you so you won't be alone" Dani said with a soft smile..as Santana's heart fluttered this wasn't the first time Dani's tolled her this...when she was human she had tolled her this so many times and she loved hearing it again after a whole week of not hearing her voice..Dani snapped her out of her thoughts "promise me..?" Dani asked..

"Promise" Santana said with a soft smile as they both sat and watched the fire flicker while Santana enjoyed the warmth she was getting from the fire..

To Be Continued....