Chapter 7: New home?

Zannder drove for hours while Clark fell asleep but even asleep,she wouldn't let go of his hand. As they were driving they saw a wounded man on the side of the road,"Clark,Wake up." Zannder whispered. "What is it Zannder" Clark asked. "Look over there,That man he's hurt." Zannder pointed to the man. "Well go get him!" Clark demanded.
Zannder hopped out of the truck and called over to the man,The man lying on the ground unable to walk pulled out a gun. "You there! Stay away from me!" The man yelled. "God damnit! Let him help you!" Clark screamed from the inside of the truck. Zannder introduced himself to the man then carried him into the trunk of the truck. Clark got out and sat in the trunk with the man while Zannder started to drive. "What happened to you?" Clark asked. "I was running from those things when all of the sudden i was shot,i think someone was trying to kill the monsters and mistakes me as one of them." The man replied. Clark began to clean the wound,the bullet went straight through which was good.All she had to do was prevent infection and blood loss. "Im Clark What's your name sir?". "My names Roy Allans." The man replied.

"Okay Roy this is gonna hurt but i need to bandage the wound." Clark began to wrap the bandage around his leg when she noticed a Large concrete building up ahead. "yo Zannder look at that!" Clark shouted. Zannder pulled over near the building. They saw Men,Women and kids. "That looks like a place to stay... they all look so happy". Zannder said. " ya they do and look theres some injured people there too so they must have some health supplies." Clark pointed out. "This is my camp. I was on a Supply run when you found me." Roy added. "Do you think they would let us stay?" Clark asked.
"Of course after you helped me thats the least we could do you." Roy said. They all got out of the truck and Roy's family came and helped Roy back to his bed. Zannder Grabbed Clarks hand, She pecked him on the cheek as they started walking towards the The Building. "Maybe this is our New home" Clark whispered. "Maybe." Zannder said back.

        THE END

The worlds goneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara