Chapter 3: a friend

Clark woke up in this bedroom, she had a really bad head ache but she didn't care. All she cared about was figuring out where she is. She stood up and walked over to the door, it was locked which made her start to panic. "Let me out!" "Open the door!" Clark shouted. She fell to the floor screaming and crying, She was scared. Clark hadn't had time to let all of her emotions out until right now so that's what she did, she just kept screaming and pounding on the door. Finally she heard foot steps coming up the stairs. She looked around to see if there was anything she could use as a weapon but there wasn't. Clark sat back down on her bed and awaited for the door to open. The man she saw in the forest was standing there but now that she could see him properly she realized he's about her age. "Are you done with you tantrum yet?" Said the young man. "Shut up! Just tell me where the hell am I!" Clark demanded. "Your on my family's farm, this is my parents home" he said. "The names Zannder, what's yours?" He asked. "Clark." She whispered.

She wiped her tears away with her sleeve then she got up,went down stairs and left. "Where are you going?" Zannder asked. "None of your business!" Clark replied. Clark started to walk towards the forest. Zannder followed behind her. " why are you following me!" Clark asked. " well let's just say I'm not gonna let you almost die again." Zannder answered.
She turned in to the forest and went back to where she left her backpack. "You know I could of just given you another bag." Zannder said. " My dads rifle was in it." She replied. "Thanks for saving me before,but I don't need you anymore,I don't need anyone." Clark said. " you might not need me but you do need a shelter,food and water so why not hang with me for awhile?" Zannder asked. Clark looked at him the she turned around and started walking back to his farm. She promised she wasn't going to die and maybe he can help her keep that promise.