Chapter 2: what now?

Clark decided to get in her dads car and just start driving, even though she had no idea where she was going. She drove and drove until she ran out of gas. Then she got out and just started walking,but she was in the middle of no where. It began to get dark but she didn't care, so she kept walking. Clark was in so much shock that she was acting like a robot. She shut off her emotions and her only thoughts were about surviving. As she was walking she came across one of those monsters, she didn't even no what to call them. All she knew was that they aren't people anymore. Clark just kicked it's knees in so that it would fall then she stabbed it in the head. Then she just kept walking,while she was walking she decided to call them "dead heads" . Clark saw at the end of the road there was two lights that seemed to be headlights on a car. The last thing she wanted was to meet up with people and what if these people wanted to hurt her. She turned around and ran, she ran as fast a she could. Then she turned into this forest she found, she sat down behind a tree. Heavy breathing and coughing she was sure that a she lost them but out of no where she heard a "dead head". Clark stood up and looked around her, then she turned around and the "dead head" she heard was right there. It pushed her down, her backpack fell off which had her gun and knife but she couldn't reach it. Clark stood up then she whipped  around and ran right into a tree.

Her vision blurry as she hit the ground, trying so hard to stay conscious. She heard a sound that resembled a gun shot but she couldn't make it out. Then a man hovered over her face, she used all of her might to stand up. Her legs wobbly and her head pounding, she took a step then another. She was walking but really slowly, "hey! Are you okay?" Shouted the man. "Im....fi-" . Clark fell to the ground, she was completely passed out. The man ran over to her and picked her up, he carried her to his truck. The same one that Clark saw before. He laid her down in the back seat as her drove to this farm that had a huge field and a nice big White House.