Chapter 39

- Frostine -
School fair day...

So many people are here.The school ground is so crowded.I saw a group of men wearing black.They really look suspicious to me.
"Help me!They stole my bag!"I saw lady screamed pointing to the group of men wearing black.They are running away now.I quickly left our booth and run after them.We are now outside the school.
"Stop!"I shouted.They went to an alley.The alley is a complete dead end.
"Give back the bag you stole."I said.
"Get it if you can missy."One of them said.They started to move and surrounded me.
"Don't try me."I said.They started to attack me.5 minutes after,there is only one left.The guy who has the bag.
"Is that the best your group can?"I asked and attack him.I went back to the school with the bag.I gave back the bag and the lady thank me for that.I saw the horror booth where Eros is.He is like the guard.Girls are surrounding him and ask him to take pictures with them.A girl who is wearing almost nothing went to him.I thought it just wanted a picture but I was wrong,she kiss him and not just on the cheeks but on the lips.I suddenly felt pain punching through my heart.I quickly walk and went back to our booth.
"Bestie,you did a very heroic deed out there."Winter said smiling.I fake a smile at her.
"What's the problem?"She asked.I shook my head and gave her a thumbs up.
"Who is the girl with Eros?"I heard my classmates asked.I look to see that the girl who is wearing almost nothing is pulling Eros to the Marriage booth while Eros is trying to get his hand off her grip.
"Bestie,you fine?"Winter asked.I nodded and smile.The stupid marriage booth ceremony started.
"You may now kiss the bride."My classmate Kurt said as soon as he finish saying those stupid vows.The girl lean and kiss Eros.He tried to push her away but he can't.Tears start to flow down my cheeks.I want to go there and punch that girl but I froze on my place.Who is she?What does she want from him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
New twist for my story...

A new girl on the story...Friend or enemy???

Suzy of Miss A as Bae Jeannie Rachele....What is her hidden agenda?

~ChoiYeon213