-Chapter Five-

He pulls Stiles upstairs by his arm.

"Ooh you're an aggressive one!" Stiles trips up a step but Derek balances him again. They reach Stiles' room, where Stiles pushes Derek onto his bed, lying on top of him.

"I-uh..." Derek looks down at his body being crushed by Stiles.

"Kiss me!" Derek blushed, trying to push Stiles off him.

"Stiles you're drunk." Stiles hums, laying his head down on Derek chest. "Can you...get off me?"

"I'm comfy."

"Stiles please, this is going to get very uncomfortable if you don't get-" Stiles pulls himself off Derek, groaning. Derek becomes embarrassed due to a surprise which occurred in his pants during the Stiles and bed sandwich.

"Care for me? I'm a little drunk!" Derek frowns, rolling his eyes a little.

"I don't do caring. I'm not the caring type."

"Yes you are." Stiles drags his words out. Stiles pulls Derek up, making them both tumble down onto the floor. Derek gets up, holding his hand out to help Stiles up. "See. You care for me."

"Only for you." Derek mumbles, pulling Stiles up. And the two end up closer than they expect, causing Derek to glance down at Stiles' lips.

"I really like you Derek, so if you'll just let me-" Stiles pushed Derek's chest, pushing him towards his bed.

"Stiles, I should to go." Stiles sighed, looking at Derek's lips. Derek stared down at him.

"But I want you to stay." Stiles points a finger at Derek and jabs it in his chest.

"I-wait a minute." Derek turned away, dialling on his phone. "Yeah." Stiles could hear the faint mumble of Derek's mother. "Can I bring him around? He's completely out of it and his father isn't home." More mumbling. "Thank you." Stiles places his hands on Derek's shoulders, leaning his head towards Derek's neck. "Bye."

"What's happening?" Derek turned to Stiles, who was closer than Derek had expected.

"You're staying at mine." Derek started to gather some pyjamas of Stiles' and grabbed Stiles' arm and took him to his car.

|°|°|°|

"Isn't this weirddd?" Stiles said. "It's not the first time you've undressed and dressed me."

"That was because you're an idiot that didn't have his mesh down."

"Stiles isn't an idiot."

"Yes you are." Derek said bluntly. He finishes changing Stiles, and then changes himself. Stiles struts up to Derek, getting to close.

"No I'm not." And he pushes Derek, catching Derek by surprise and making him fall backwards into his desk an knocking of a lamp. The lamp smashes.

"Derek!" His mother calls up the stairs.

"It's uh okay. It was my lamp." There was no reply from his mother, so he looked up a Stiles, who was bending down to help Derek up.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-and I-"

"Stiles, it's okay." They stand in front of each other, Derek smiles. "I never liked that lamp anyway." And they began to laugh together. "You can-um...sleep in my bed."

"As long as you're in it too, I'm not stealing your space." Stiles folds his arms.

"I...yeah I will." Derek nods, feeling slightly flirty, he pushes Stiles onto his bed. Stiles lies there, stretching out. Derek bites his lip lightly and then jumps on the bed next to Stiles.

"I really like you when you're flirting."

"Me? Flirting? No." Derek laughs. Stiles punches Derek's stomach lightly.

"You always flirt."

"You have only ever spoke to me just recently."

"My point exactly." He taps Derek's stomach. "You totally like me back." Derek doesn't reply, but pulls the covers over himself and Stiles. "Just admit it already." He turned to Stiles, leaning in close and preparing to kiss him. The door bursts open, Laura entering and she glares at the two. Derek quickly moves away.

"Mother said keep the door open." And with that said, she turns the light off and leaves the door ajar. Stiles slapped Derek's shoulder and turns over onto his front. They say no more and sleep.

|°|°|°|

"What the fuck." Stiles hisses out loudly. Derek and his whole family hear him from downstairs. Derek throws his mother a sheepish smile, blushing lightly. He got up from the sofa and headed upstairs to Stiles.

"Derek!" Stiles said, staring as Derek came in the room shirtless with boxers on. He blushed. "What did-"

"Nothing happened." He grabs his blue rope and pulls it on. "You can shower in my en suite if you like, there's towels in there and you can borrow some of my clothes, boxers are in the top drawer." Derek left, tying his robe around his waist. Stiles can't help but drool a little at Derek in his boxers.

Stiles pulls the cover off of him, noticing he had his own pyjamas on. He smiled a little.

|°|°|°|

"Stiles, sit down." Derek's mother ushered Stiles to the dining table. "How did you sleep?"

"Really good actually...Thank you for letting me to stay here the night. And I'm sorry for being such a nuisance."

"A nuisance? We heard nothing from you."

"I did." Mumbled Derek who had supplied his face with a grumpy look. His mother casted a glare at him, then turns back to Stiles, smiling.

"What would you like for breakfast? Waffles? Pancakes?"

"Actually I think I'll skip-"

"No no no. That's not how it works in the Hale house."

"Um well I guess I'll have..."

"Cereal?" Laura asked. Stiles nodded shyly, glancing at Derek, who was avoiding eye contact. "We have porridge or Weetabix?"

"Porridge please." Derek's mother gets up to make Stiles' cereal and Derek's father follows. Laura glances at Derek, who's staring at the floor.

"Cora, how about we go play with your dolls before school?" Cora nods enthusiastically. They head out of the dining room, leaving Stiles and Derek alone.

"Thanks for letting me crash here." Stiles says awkwardly scratching his head.

"It's good. Mother called your father to tell him where you were."

"Thank God." Stiles sighed loudly.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Stiles pulled an odd look before replying.

|°|°|°|

FYI, Cora is like 10-12 and doesn't really understand the whole world yet. ;)