-Chapter One-

HEY YOU CHEEKY PEOPLE. My new story is here! Finally! Continue... This story will eventually contain (BOYxBOY) action and mature too;) A bit of the Sterek sexyyy time:')

--------

So both Stiles and Derek are in high school and Derek's family is alive. Stiles' mother, however is not. Derek and his family (plus Scott) are wolves, the usual wolves are still wolves if you know what I'm saying:)

|°|°|°|

-Stiles-

"Is it really that time?" I groaned loudly at the sound of my ear irritating school alarm. Yawning I got up, slamming my hand on top of the alarm. "Shut it."

"Stiles! Are you up yet? You don't want to be late for the first day of school." And yes. It was that time of the year, back to school.

"I'm up!" I yell at him loudly. I can't stand school mornings, they're far too early to function.

I head into the bathroom to take a quick shower, bathing my skin in coconut body wash. To be fair, it wasn't all that bad going back to school. I got to see the development of Derek Hale over the summer. He never kept up with social media to the point where it even made me wonder if he has a phone. He's oddly mysterious and it's hot. I shampooed my hair, ensuring all the greasy and dirt was gone. I wanted to look acceptable today.

After showering, I change into a khaki t-shirt, a red and black flannel and jeans. Then immediately I head downstairs for breakfast. I couldn't miss breakfast for the world.

|°|°|°|

Stiles made it to school just in time, a second later and he would have been late. It wasn't long before Scott found him and joined him walking to their first class - gym. Stiles hated it. Sure, he'd get to see Derek showering in his naked glory but he'd be exhausted within five minutes.

He stared at Derek, as he caught the ball with his lacrosse stick perfectly. The muscles on his arms contracting and by Christ, he had a perfect physique. It wasn't exactly old news that Derek Hale was bisexual because Lydia, his best friend made it clear. Lydia would constantly try and get Derek with people, in which every person she had suggested, Derek turned down instantaneously. He sent a smirk over to Stiles, as he caught him staring. Turning away, flustered, Stiles kicked the grass. And he really wished he had been paying better attention to the game of lacrosse because the next minute, Danny threw the ball at him. And he really wished he'd had his metal mesh down on his lacrosse helmet because damn, a ball in the face hurt.

"Nice going Danny!" Derek said loudly, and he ran over to Stiles, bending down to him as he lay on the floor, dazed.

"Oh that's bad." Scott said, being one of many who surrounded Stiles.

"Hey?" Derek waved his hand in front of Stiles' face. "Are you okay? How many fingers am I holding up?" He held up two fingers and as a reply Stiles groaned.

"Four?" Derek sighed loudly, rolling his eyes a little.

"Nice Danny, nice." He helped Stiles up and place an arm around Stiles' waist and pulled Stiles' arm over his shoulder. "Tell coach I'm taking him to the nurse."

And Stiles couldn't lie to himself, he was ecstatic that Derek Hale was touching him.

"Stiles? Don't worry, you'll be with the nurse in no time." Derek comfortingly squeezed Stiles' waist.

"I can't see." Stiles said blankly, he looked around. Derek nodded, not that Stiles could see though...

"Yeah I understand..." He paused looking at Stiles, who's left eye had begun to turn black. His whole left cheek was red and green. "I'll stay with you." Derek added.

"Stay with me?" Stiles asked confused. Derek growled a little.

"Yes Stiles. I'll stay with you in the nurse's office." Stiles hummed in agreement.

Derek helped Stiles back to the locker room after the nurse's office. Stiles still hadn't gained his sight back, so the nurse insisted Derek helped him change. She gave Stiles some ice, which he held on his cheek as Derek got Stiles' stuff out the locker for him.

"You don't want to shower do you?" Derek asked quietly.

"Um well that'd be rather awkward so I think I'm good." Stiles replied blushing lightly.

"Well you don't mind if I take a quickie do you?" Stiles almost choked at what Derek said, coughing embarrassed. "A quick shower." He added for confirmation. Stiles nodded.

"Uh yeah sure, go ahead."

And so Stiles sat there feeling like a buffoon, completely lacking vision whilst Derek showered. He heard the showers turn off, indicating Derek had showered.

"I'm just gonna get dressed, I'll help you in a second..." Derek said awkwardly clutching into his towel which was around his bottom half.

After changing into a tight white t-shirt, jeans and his classical leather jacket, Derek moved to Stiles. Stiles was stood up, fiddling with what felt like his deodorant let out a yelp when he felt Derek random pull down his shorts.

"Sorry, that was a bit rough..." Derek said quietly. And suddenly Stiles felt very exposed. He blushed knowing Derek Hale had now seen him in his boxers. Then a sudden fear dawned on him. He was totally wearing his batman boxers. Derek began chuckle.

"I'm wearing my batman boxers aren't I?" Stiles asked blushing.

"Yeah you are." Stiles began laughing alongside Derek. And then Derek continued, putting Stiles jeans on. Then his vision came back, slightly blurry. He blushed looking at Derek pulling his pants up and tie his belt. Then he moved to Stiles' sports shirt, and Stiles pulls the shirt down.

"Uh I'm good now..." Derek looks up, looking into Stiles' eyes. They were just centimetres away from each other.

"Can you see again?" Stiles nodded. Derek nodded in reply, looking down at Stiles' lips and then back up to his eyes.

"A little blurry but I think I'm good." Stiles watched Derek's cheeks warm up slightly compared to his usual emotionless self. Derek had stubble. And he was looking hot.

"Oh. Alright." Derek turned to pack his stuff up in his rucksack. Stiles pulled off his sports shirt and stuffed it in his bag, then changed back into his khaki t-shirt and flannel shirt. He noticed Derek had put away his stuff for him and he smiled. Then he turned to Derek, who also seemed to be finished.

"Thank you." Stiles said blushing.

"It's all good, we should go back to lessons." Then he paused, his brain ticking. He had mustered up a plan.