Day 14 Watch people and write everything down

There’s a young woman. Uggs, leggings and a sweater. A scarf around her neck. She has curly light brown hair and an indifferent attitude. She talks like she’s better than everyone else.

An old man in blue overalls. He holds a sad expression, but is friendly and talkative. He walks with the stiff movements of old age.

A young girl with braids. Dark skin tone. She is chatty and smiles. She wears a skirt and ankle boots. When she walks it’s like she’s skipping.

A mother and child. The girl is about five years old and wears a purple jacket. She is dreaming when she walks and almost runs into a parked car because she is too busy with her own thoughts. Her mother trails after her with bags of groceries. She wears a dark colored jacket and has long blonde hair.

An elderly woman sits at the bus stop. Her jacket is gray and her hair is white. She has glasses. The expression on her face is somewhat moody.

A woman in a blue jacket is riding a bike. Her youngest child is sitting behind her in a red coat. Next to her another little girl is trying hard to keep at the same speed as the woman. The little girl on the bike is crying.

A tall slender girl in a long black coat and jeans hurries along the sidewalk. A messenger bag is over her shoulders and she looks at the ground while she walks.