Chapter 14

Hey guys I lit love this song I really do

What Happened
Chapter 14
No ones POV though

The rowdies decided to stay another night which the girls didn't mind wink wink,*knock knock* buttercup groaned she was up all night playing video games*knock knock*buttercup lazily got up and went to the door.

"Oh hey professor"buttercup yawned"I apologize for waking you but why are the rowdy ruff boys here in each of your beds"the professor said a little irritated"well"buttercup started"nevermind I'll be gone for awhile careful I'm working on a new experiment please don't touch it" "okay professor I won't" "good goddbye be back as soon as I can" and with that the professor left "ugggghh soo tired"buttercup slowly tried to walk back to her bed.

She let her eyelids fall and made a loud thump after she crashed on the floor,everyone rushed to the sound and brick shot up they all looked down at buttercup fast asleep on the floor.

"Should we wake her up"boomer asked
"NO!!!"they all shouted as BC stirred a little and they backed up then brick stepped up while they all had signals saying not to do anything bubbles was frightened even butch!!!!

Brick went up to a sleeping bc which was on the floor drooling a little he bent down and *punch* someone punched him"ha butch you thought you could get me but I was ready you dumb fuck"buttercup said still on the floor slowly getting up.

"Uhhhh buttercup I'm over here"she turned to see butch was next to bubbles and blossom with boomer with scared looks on their faces she quickly turned to see"BRICK!!!!!!"she ran over and kneeled over and hugged him a tear rolled down her eye"aww BC don't cry"brick said"b-but I-i hurt you"she said trying not to cry

She got pulled to his chest and cried a little

A few minutes later

Everyone watched as buttercup cried into bricks chest brick the rowdyruff boy,brick was running his fingers through BC's hair she sniffled and apologized again"hey how about we go for a car drive"blossom said while they nodded"but blossom I'm tired"BC whined"yeah blossom any ways your car is not big enough"brick said"watever brick buttercup can sit in your lap"bubbles said while buttercup blushed making brick smirk.

Time skip cause I'm lazy as fuck

After the mall buttercup was asleep while the others stared she was sleeping heavily"we tried everything"bubbles stated"brick do something"butch said"why me"brick said"cause you haven't done anything"they shouted"fine fine"brick said smirking.

Brick leaned toward buttercup and kissed her she jumped and found brick kissing her but she relaxed and kissed back while brick put a smirk on his face while the others laughed.

Buttercup blushed and broke the kiss"you know red looks good on you"brick said while buttercup blushed more"shut up brick"she said"are we there yet I'm hungry"buttercup yelled"almost.......and here we are"blossom stated as buttercup jumped out of bricks lap and rushed into the house while the others followed.

Buttercup raided the fridge and ate a long meat sandwich which tasted weird she thought

Buttercup POV haven't did anyone's POV in so long

Ugggghh that sandwich tasted weird as hell I went in the living room and saw the others sitting in the living room i ran and sat in bricks lap smiling at him and he looked at me weird"guys look"brick said motioning the others over to where I was sitting"awww she's so cute"bubbles said looking at me.

I hopped off of brick and looked at brick and saw.......

Cliffhanger ha hey guys I updated omg I need you guys advice there's this boy I like and someone told this girl I like him should I talk to him it wait and see what happens plz help me out

See you in the next chap