What the hell

No one POV

The next morning Buttercup awoke with a start she had a bad dream of some glowing pink eyes coming toward her wanting to hurt her,could it be her.....no she didn't want to think that but she had to who else eyes would glow in the night like that.

She screamed which made her to sisters come toward her room with worried faces,"Buttercup are you okay"her blue clad sister asked hugging her"I'm fine I just......it's nothing"she said as she noticed blossom standing in the doorway.

"Listen blossom.......I'm really sorry if I hurt you last night I didn't mean to I mean a lot was on my mind and-"blossom cut her off"it's alright buttercup"blossom said smiling a little.

Okay authors note I'm listening to this badass song right now getting me in the zone to write this mother ducking story yaaasssss!!!!!
Song above

Buttercup:can we get back to me plz like your lit hogging the entire story

Me:sorry it's just the-

Buttercup:the song I know but this is about ppg and rrb dude

Me:sorry everyone back to da story now where was I oh yes

"I have and announcement(damn long ass word my nigga)"blossom said"well what is it blossy"buttercup said impatient"yeah blossom what's the big news"bubbles said cheerfully.

"We'll
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Come on spit it out blossom"
.
.
.
.
Okay I'm tired of putting dots

Almost there though

No lie

Closer

I know the wait is killing you guys

Blossom finally spoke up"the Rowdyruff Boys are coming over"blossom said"what the hell are you crazy"Buttercup shouting loud enough to shake the entire house"Buttercup not so loud"Bubbles said softly.

Buttercup POV short POV though

Is she crazy like come on like the pressure I feel myself mentally sweating,"BC you okay"Bubbles asked with sympathy in her eyes"I'm good"I told her so she wouldn't worry.

Then I heard a knock at the door"oh their here Buttercup can you get the door and be polite"blossom told me,I'm not always a total shit I went downstairs and looked through the little peep hole.

It was them I was so nervous which is rare for me do you know how nervous I was omfg get it together BC you can do this,I opened the door and saw Brick mentally close to my face.

He smirked at me and winked and I blushed and I heard boomer chuckling,I came back to my senses and played it cool"sup dipshits"I said"BUTTERCUP MARIE UTONIUM!!!!"I heard my pink clad sister shout and the boys laughing.

"Blossom!!!"she always using my full name"oops sorry are those the boys"she asked"Yeah pinky"Brick said that was his personal name for her,my sisters walked downstairs and butch and boomer mentally drooled which made me and brick laugh.

"What's so funny"boomer asked"probably that Marie part of her name"butch said"your so de-""okay before buttercup murders anybody why don't you guys come have a seat"blossom said while grabbing Bricks Hand wtf"grrrrr"was I jealous I hope not or this is gonna be a rough night

Hey guys it me sorry for the delay but stay tuned truth or dare is comin up woohoo!!!!

Buttercup:yay woohoo(sarcastic tone included)