Truth or Dare

No one POV

The boys and the girls were on the carpet sitting seating chart go blossom was next to brick who was next to buttercup who was next to bubbles who was next to butch who was next to boomer who was next to blossom.

Anyways on with the show

"Let's play a game"bubbles said trying to lighten the mood they all agreed"so what game should we play"bubbles said"bubs why would you decide to play a game and not have any in mind"buttercup said

Bubbles frowned her green sister was right"how bout spin the bottle"butch said smirking"aww hell yeah butch you read my mind"BC said"we'll I am your counterpart"he said.

They all got up and sat in different places so it was kind of like this butch next to blossom who was next to buttercup who was next to boomer who was next to bubbles who was next to brick.Buttercup went and got a bottle and set it on the floor bubbles went first and air landed on butch they both were exciting bubbles crawled over to butch and kissed him on the lips they deepened it he bit her lip and she gasped he stocked his tongue in and"that's enough!!!"blossom shouted and the other laughed while the two blushed a light shade of pink.

"Okay my turn"blossom said(this is gonna be good)everyone watched as blossom spun the bottle it was going really fast and didn't stop for a while until it finally slowed down and landed on Brick they gasped and blossom smiled a little brick was shocked while BC turned red in anger but it was just a little kiss.

She came closer to brick and kissed him on his cheek???who knew the two were relieved it was boomers turn and it landed on BC?!?!?,he came closer and kissed her on her cheek as well."I wouldn't hurt brick like that"boomer whispered to BC while she mouthed thanks.

It was BC's turn she turned it and it landed on butch?!?she rolled her eyes and came over and bit his cheek"oww what the hell BC!!!"butch shouted rubbing his cheek while bubbles kissed it,"ehh watever"she said smirking."my turn"brick said he got that bottle and spun and it landed on boomer"what the hell"they both yelled while butch laughed and BC giggled"no way I'm fucking kissing him"brick yelled"what ever Brickhead you'll get your punishment"BC said smirking and boomer smiled.

"Enough of spin the bottle lets play truth or dare"brick said"ok fine by me"blossom said so they played"okay I'll go first buttercup truth or dare"boomer said"dare I'm no sissy"she said"okay hotshot,I dare you to do 11 minutes of heaven with Brick"he said smirking"what!!!!?!?!"the two said in sync"go or else"boomer said evilly even boomer was vicious buttercup jumped and brick had a fearful look on his face.

This is the worst truth or dare ever they thought while staring at each other.

Hi I know what you thinking another update yes I'm so in the mood maybe even to continue?

Anyways see you in the next chap I know you're gonna love it ;)

Byez now

Boomer:you guys know you wanna see the next one I certainly can't wait

Buttercup and Brick:*gulps*