The Day My Life Changed (Pilot)

Kai POV

"When you coming back Kai? You know you have to help me and your father run this family resturant, we're barely making ends meet as it all!" My momma fussed at me. She's so dramatic, they been running this damn restaurant since before I was born, and business is booming like never before. I wish she just admit that she don't want me to go cause she's going to miss me.

"Ma! Please stop tripping , I'm coming right back, I need this little break, I've been trying to work on my career and balance the resturant, I think I deserve it. Besides I haven't seen my friend Kingston in awhile, so I'm excited!" I told her hoping she would calm down.

"Kingston? You know I still don't understand why the hell you are friends  with that boy, or if that's what he still refers his self too?" My mama said being messy.

"Mama stop! Kingston is like a brother to me and you know that, I could careless who he lays with, and you love Kingston so don't play like you don't. Imma tell him how you talking bout him." I said nudging her in her side teasing her. She is really tripping cause this woman is crazy about her some Kingston.
I met Kingston 2 years ago when I went to Atlanta for an internship at Tyler Perry Studios and we hit it off ever since. He lives in Atlanta, and I live all the way in Savannah, and the drive is very long and unnecessary.

"Don't you dare tell my boo that! Wait till after you see what he bought me, then tell him." My momma said.

"Your a hot mess, well momma I'm all ready to go, my bags are in the car, and I'll be back before you know it. Tell Pops I love him, and don't be shooting at Ms.Magnolia dog while I'm gone, she said she was going to call the police on him the next time!" I told my mother, so she can keep my even hotter of a mess Father out of trouble, well at least till I get back!

My dad, is pretty much the male Madea, mixed with a little Luscious Lyon, so you know how crazy he is. He's a good business man, matter fact I'm sure he's at the restaurant handling things now! He doesn't like that I hang out with Kingston, he thinks that he's going to rub off on me, but little do he know, I'm not far from it.
Well I talked to guys before, but stopped it before it ever got serious, but far as sex goes I'm a virgin so I don't even know what I'm into, which makes a very complicated life!

"Okay baby! Becareful, and I love you! Call me when you make it, and send Kingston my love!" She waved as I got into 2014 Black Mercedes Benz.

"Yes Mam! Love You Too!" I told my still waving mother before I zoomed off headed to Atlanta!

4 1/2 hours later.......

Finally made it to Kingston house, he use to stay in the city, but his ass thinks he's somebody now and wanted to move all the way out Duluth, talking about he's a celebrity now, but ass is in a staying in a town house! Swears he groceries shop and goes to bridge with Nene Leakes, this boy is wild!

I pressed the doorbell, to his townhouse mentally preparing myself to get ready for this nigga extreme pettiness.

"BIIITCHHHH!!!" Kingston said screaming, opening the door. Kingston loves to show out, he puts you in the mind of Tyrus from Bring It, but he's doesn't look as flamboyant, and he's a little more taller and built than Tyrus is, but still a Queen indeed!

"I see your ass is still crazy!" I told him giving him a hug.
"Ain't nothing changed in this lane, but the address name." Kingston said already wilding out!
This fool must be in the house for the night cause he is rocking this long ass dashiki that I know is for bed cause he wouldn't go out dressed like that.

"Why you ain't dressed? I thought we where hitting the streets tonight?" I asked him.

"Change of plans, we will do that tomorrow or one day this week, I can't tonight." He said cheesing big as hell.