"Yes. He was taking a nap then woke up by a phone call and... someone kinda screamed at him I guess..." Ten rubs his nape awkwardly remembering his best friend's loud voice.

"Lee Taeyeon hm... that's her alright." The doctor rolled his eyes before turning his back to Ten and rummaging through the medicine cupboard.

Ten watches him before shifting his attention to Taeyong only to see the older male was grimacing in pain. His whole body curled into a ball on the bed ruining the earlier pristine state.

Ten hurriedly went to his side, putting his hand on the elder's head and massaging his head. He knows he probably did not help much but he hopes that his actions did soothes the elder male since he stopped squirming so much.

"Here, give him this medicine. It's the one I've prescribed to him before... and continue doing that, it helps to ease his pain." Jumyeon said, handing Ten a small tray with a small plastic jar consisting of two white pills and a glass of water.

Carefully, Ten helped Taeyong to sit up before trying to hand him the medicine. Taeyong pouted with glistening eyes as he glares at the tray as if it was his mortal enemy.

"Taeyong-ssi?"

"Hm? Ah, Mr. Chittaphon do you happen to have some candies or anything? Our president here hates medicine, or more like scared to eat them so we usually have candies for him to eat afterward." The doctor explained leaving Ten speechless as the younger stares at Taeyong's scarlet face.

"Hyung, stop exposing me." Taeyong grumbles which made the doctor laughed out loud.

"Well, I do have some orange-flavored candies with me. Is that okay?"

"Perfect!"

Ten quickly rummage through his pencil pouch and took out a few packets of colorful candies wrappers that he keeps in his pencil pouch for 'sleepy emergency'.

"Okay Tae, now you got no excuse. Take the meds and eat the candy. I'm sure it's not that bad."

"Easy for you to say." Taeyong gritted his teeth in the doctor's direction.

"I used to eat that too, you spoiled brat." The doctor retorted sassily.

Ten blinked at the unusual conversation unfolding before him. It seems that the doctor and Taeyong are familiar enough to speak informally and banters as they pleased.

"Give it to me," Taeyong said, holding up his hand unwillingly in Ten's direction. He stares at the pills for a few moments, contemplating his decision. To him, it was the life and death matters.

"Stop being dramatic Taeyong, the meds are not going to swallow themselves." Jumyeon rolled his eyes in the younger's direction.

Taeyong ignored him as he took the pills and quickly shoved them down into his throat before reaching for the water to wash it off. He took the already unwrapped candy Ten kindly unwrap into his mouth, sighing.

"You're so dramatic when you have your meds Taeyong. Anyways, stay here both of you. I'm going to grab some lunch. I permit you to stay here so Mr. Chittaphon please watch over him for me, don't let him run away because the last time—no, every single time Johnny and Jaehyun forced him here, he would be gone after he shoves the meds down his throat. Keep him here, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Avoiding Taeyong's watchful eyes, Ten turns away to nod at the doctor.

"Good... and you Mr. Lee, are not allowed to leave this room. Stay here until school ends. You need the rest. I'll come back with some food for both of you." With that, Jumyeon exited the infirmary, humming to a song under his breath.