Prologue

Incheon International Airport, Arrival Hall, Terminal 1

Ten stepped into the arrival hall, pulling his luggage along. His eyes wander around the airport, watching people rushing past him to meet their beloved ones. It is his third time arriving there, first with his parents, the second time he was alone to visit his foster family and this time, he came back with someone special with him.

"Tennie-ah, what are you waiting for? Hurry up!" The singsong voice he had come to hear every day called making Ten shifted his attention with a bright smile to her direction.

"Calm down Tasha dear, your home isn't going anywhere." Ten chuckles as she pouted.

"Excuse me, but I haven't been home for years. As foolish as my brothers act most of the time, I still miss them a lot. Plus, I can't wait to see my baby brother. Though I suppose he's no longer a baby considering his height and all. Urgh, how time flies," The female ranted.

Ten chuckles at her silliness. It was probably one of the hardest decision he had made in his life so far to follow her and come back to Korea. He just hopes that he would never regret it.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see Jisung too. We video called last night and he told me he's around 180 cm now. There's no way he's taller than me now. The last time I met him, he was like around my chest. I'm so offended when he called me shorty." Ten protested with a pout.

"Tennis baby, as much as I wanted to back you up, you do have to realise it yourself that you're in the smaller side of the male population, right?" She teased.

"Hey!" Ten looks over to his best friend with horror in his big eyes.

"Jeno told me before that the brother of yours is going through growth spurts and he's literally the tallest among their crew." She added, knowing the fact that Ten will be pissed off even more though both of them knows better how much the Thai male cares and treasure his foster Korean brother.

The duo continues to bickers until an unfamiliar deep voice stopped them.

"Noona, you're still annoying and we haven't seen each other for 3 years." The voice said solemnly catching the duo off guard.

"Who the— argh Lee Jeno!" The female shrieked when she was hoisted mid-air by a tall figure she recognised as her younger brother when she caught a glimpse on his face.

"Hi noona, miss me?" The younger chuckled, his deep voice shocked both Tasha and Ten. "Put me down before I throw up, you idiot!" The girl whimpers.

Almost a minute being spun mid-air, Jeno finally set his sister down. Her legs gave up almost immediately and the girl was left sitting on the ground for a few moments while her two companions watched her with amusements dancing in their eyes.

Ten laughed at her misery. The male continues to enjoy the playful fights between the siblings as his best friend jumped on Jeno's back while biting his shoulder and pulling his hair.

"Ah— noona, I'm sorry for real!" The younger grunted in misery. It did not take long before the younger pulled her into a big bear hug which she gladly accepts. Big smiles plastered in their faces as their eyes curves cutely into Lee's signature eye smiles.

"Ah—Ten hyung, long time no see." Jeno greeted the male. His eyes were smiling brightly to Ten before the younger male inches closer. Ten know his gut is screaming for him to run yet the male was frozen and only watches as Jeno reaches for a hug—or maybe not.

"Ah—Jeno nooo! Gosh, I hate you both." The small male whines, feeling himself being hoist mid-air and spun around whilst listening to the Lee siblings laughing at his misery.