Chapter 3

•—•

"Park Jisung, what are you doing? We're going to be very late at this rate." Ten yelled for the ninth time the whole morning as he stood at the entrance of the mansion. He heard rattle noises and Eunha's frantic reminders to Jisung before the said boy appears by the door.

"Sorry hyung, Eunha noona made me finish everything on my plate, and I can't find my shoes." The younger panted hard. Ten shook his head at the former's disheveled condition. That younger brother of his is too adorable to be scolded.

"Serves you right. Now fix your appearance and get in the car. Hyung had to speed up to get there on time because of you." Ten huffed jokingly before pushing the younger boy into the car. In record time, he drives the car out of the mansion compound.

"Who is your partner for the upcoming dance competition hyung?" Jisung asks while fixing his hair.

"Wanna guess?"

"It's not Tasha noona, right? Hm... Taeyong sunbae?" Ten's face turned crimson at the mention of Taeyong which made Jisung's laughter roared.

"Out of all people? Hahahahaha hyung, you're super lucky though!" The younger added afterward.

"Tell me about it, I'm freaking out for real when Kai hyung told me that," Ten rolls his eyes. "What about you? Which category this time?"

"Duo with Jeno hyung," Jisung blushes.

"Uwuuuuu, look at that, someone got a crush on Lee Jeno. I see you Jisunggie~"

"Hyung I don't— I just find Jeno cool okay?" Panicked, Jisung hurriedly explains himself which Ten returns with a knowing grin making the younger sighs.

"What about you?"

"What me? Taeyong is my classmates, I'm fine." Ten stuck his tongue at Jisung, irritating the younger more.

"You got a crush on Taeyong sunbae hyung, don't deny it." Jisung deadpanned with a serious expression. Ten glances at him before focusing to park his car next to a familiar black Range Rover.

"I don't— what do you mean you little brat?!" Ten retorted pulling Jisung's ear as the younger tries to push him away.

"Hyung, you know very well what I mean... See ya during club time, bye!" Jisung winked in response before rushing out of the car, away from his now red-faced hyung.

"That boy will be the death of me." He sighed.

Ten tries to keep his composure by breathing slowly. There is no use to be angry anyway. Jisung was not wrong about his feelings. It just, hearing from other people feels a little bit uncomfortable for him.

He watches as Jisung approaches his close group of friends consisting of some juniors from their dance club and some are from the singing club. Ten knows and quite close to the boys especially Tasha and Taeyong's youngest brother Lee Jeno. He also knows Hwang Renjun, Lee Donghyuck or Haechan, Na Jaemin, Liu Yangyang, and Osaki Shotaro from year two, while Jisung and his best friend, Zhong Chenle and Jung Sungchan are from year one. Jisung is quite friendly and his circle of friends is bigger than Ten.

Ten feels eyes on him. He turns around only to see a pair of familiar icy brown eyes were watching him from the Range Rover next to his car. Their eyes met before Taeyong turns away and get off the car, ignoring Ten as he walks to his group of friends who were waiting at the entrance.

Ten glances at his watches and notices that he would be late for English if he keeps sulking in the car. The petite male hurriedly picks up his bag and left the car, zooming towards the hallway to his locker. He passes Taeyong's group and notices the eyes were watching him again.