Chapter 1

The boys in uniform will forever be my weakness.
Comment + Vote = Cote❤️
••••

SM Private Academy | a Few months later

Ten was walking to his locker when he feels burning stares on his back. He turns around to see the Lee Taeyong was looking at him sharply from the other side, as the male stood in front of his locker with his friends not far from Ten.

The petite male nervously darts him a questioning look with his head tilted to one side. Ten was unsure what he did wrong but he saw the other scoffed before turning to face his friends, ignoring the Thai male.

Ten did not think to much into the matters as he always felt Taeyong's burning stares into his direction but the younger was too scared to ask although he finds the behaviour odd. The petite male shrugged it off, turning to face his organised locker to pick up his textbooks for the next class.

Taeyong was the guy that Ten first met a few months ago courtesy of his best friend. Although finding the former scary and intimidating, Ten also find Taeyong extremely gorgeous. The first time meeting Taeyong blow his breath away.

Lee Taeyong's face looked as if it is sculptured by the most delicate hands. His sharp features were prominent and will leave people in awe. His jawline is sharp as if it can cut through the thickest meat, his sharp downturn brown eyes with mysterious whirlpool, thick eyebrows, tall nose and pink thin lips. Ten also finds the scar beneath Taeyong's eyes to be absolutely stunning.

Truth to be told, Ten think he has developed some sort of weird crush on the male and it was disturbing him. Ten had long known about his sexuality but he never knows about Taeyong. Plus, he was fairly sure he would chicken out before even says any words to the male. Ten's train of thoughts was disturbed by the familiar girly voice, causing the Thai male to smile softly.

"Good morning Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul!" The voice belongs to his girl best friend, Lee Taeyeon or Tasha. Ten watches with a smile as she left Taeyong's side almost immediately when she saw him.

"Good morning Lee Taeyeon. Is it necessary to call my full name? Didn't you say it's a long-ass name? Please call me Ten." He responds sarcastically.

"Then call me Tasha too." The girl retorted, sticking her tongue to his direction before the two of them burst into giggling mess.

Ten had always like her personality. He always remembered his first impression of the girl when his middle school teacher introduced the Korean female in their classroom back in Thailand, he thought that she is one of the rude and hateful girls.

When he got to know her, he realises that she uses the front to protect herself. As they got closer, he discovered that her true self is a bubbly and naive girl. She has the habit of giggling a lot and always stares into space whenever she feels like. She also tends to be at the wrong place at the wrong time and she trusts people easily. Ten feels like he can be classified as a mother chicken because he keeps worrying about the female.

To strangers, she seems like the embodiment of what they would call a cold bitch with her signature resting face seemingly uninterested in anything and being the younger twin of the infamous ice prince Lee Taeyong is not fixing her image better. Though not liking how cold she behaves around strangers, he cannot help but amazed at her strong front that keeps fake people away.

"You don't know how happy I am when I saw you today!" She exclaimed giddily.

"And why is that? Something good happens to you perhaps?" Ten inquires, eyeing her with curiosity.

"Aww Tennie, take a look at me. Spot the differences. It's noticeable enough unless you're blind or an imbecile." She whines. Taking Ten's confused face into account, the female spun around a few times before regretting the choice as she held the lockers for dear life.