Chapter 4

•—•

Taeyong's continuous vibrating phone in his pocket woke the male up. He sleepily reaches for his phone and answers it without checking on the caller. Which was a big mistake on his part.

"Lee freakin' Taeyong where the heck are you and where is my baby Tennie?" Tasha's voice screamed the moment he answers.

"Oh Lord, Lee Taeyeon stop screaming, my head is hurting," Taeyong feels his head was throbbing wildly that the pain causes his sight to be blurry.

Suddenly he felt soft fingers that tangled in his hair moves and carefully massages his head. Taeyong's eyes scrunched at the sudden touch before recognizing Ten who was now awake kudos to a certain female he rather not mention now.

Ten motioned Taeyong to pass him the phone. The older complies almost immediately as his spinning head is more important than his nosy sister right now.

"Tasha-ah," Ten called. The talk lasted for a few minutes as Ten told the female he would bring Taeyong to the infirmary to check on him and that both of them will not be attending the classes for the rest of day. It took Ten few minutes to convince the girl to shut up.

Ending the call, Ten focused his attention on Taeyong who was grimacing in pain while he held his head. Ten tries to help him by massaging his temple softly.

"This won't do, let's go to the doctor to see what's wrong with you," Ten said, sounding very much concerned about the older's health. It hurts him that the almighty Taeyong he had known all this time was grimacing in pain.

It is the first time Ten has to see Taeyong in pain and he realizes that he does not like the older in pain. He feels sad and in pain if that would make any sense.

Seeing Taeyong not responding as the older seems to be trying to ignore his throbbing head, Ten calls him again.

"Taeyong,"

"Hm..." It took him a few moments before Taeyong responded.

"Let's go to the doctor okay?" Ten tries to convince him. "You don't look good right now."

"No it's okay, this is pretty normal—argh!" Taeyong refused between gritted teeth. Honestly, he dislikes infirmaries, clinics, hospitals. He hated the smell, the doctor's white coat even the nurse's uniforms. It reminds him of the bad memories.

"What do you mean by normal?! You're in pain, stop ignoring it!" Ten scolded him. Taeyong was surprised by Ten's sudden outburst that he stopped throwing tantrums about not visiting the doctor.

"Are you going to be with me?" Taeyong inquires softly after a few moments of silence between them as Ten processes the fact that he just raised his voice at Lee Taeyong.

"Ten..."

"Yeah, I'll be with you. Let's go now okay?" Ten gently said as he helps Taeyong to stand on his feet.

They walked out of the restricted area with Ten guiding Taeyong to the infirmary. The classes already started so they did not meet any bumps or anyone on their way.

Taeyong was half staggering while Ten tried his best to keep his stability with the older male leaning on him for support. It took them quite a while before the familiar school doctor saw them and rushes a wheelchair in their direction.

Ten pushed the wheelchair where Taeyong sat with his eyes closed due to the bright lights that were causing his head to throb. The school doctor, Dr. Jumyeon shook his head when he finally notices his visitor.

"Lee Taeyong, just how many times do I have to collect you in this condition?" He sighed worriedly before his eyes meet Ten's.

"Ah, Mr. Chittaphon. A new face. You were with him earlier I guess? Can you tell me what happened?" The doctor inquired as he helped Taeyong to lay on the infirmary bed.