Travis!

Lizzie's P.O.V.
I dragged Travis behind a few bushes and pinned him on the ground.
"You have no idea how much this pleases me.." I said putting the knife I had at his throat.
"Please.. D-don't hurt me....." He said with tears in his eyes. He wanted Zane, but he's mine and always will be. I cut his neck. Blood was pouring down his neck and onto the grass.

Shaun's P.O.V.
I was walking to where Travis said he was. He was being attacked. I walked on but I couldn't find him anywhere, I stopped for a second seeing a few bushes move. I looked behind them and a meif'wa girl was on top of him with a knife in her hands. Travis had duct tape over his mouth and blood on his neck.
"Travis!" I said trying to get her off of Travis.
"You're no help to me." She said and pointed the knife at me. I put my hands up and felt a little nervous at what she was gonna do.
"Travis, run! I'll be fine, just run!" I yelled to Travis making sure the girl couldn't go after him.
"Get back here you little white haired pervert!" She yelled trying to get to him. I grabbed her tail and pulled her to the ground.
"Sit, stay!" I said and pointed my wand at her. She still had grasp of her knife.
"You did not just put me in a sit-stay young man!"
"Didn't I?"
"No! You didn't!"
"Oh but I think I did. Now I order you to have silence!" I said making my wand glow black. She hissed at me and bit at my ankles. I made a collar appear around her neck and attached a leash to it and held it tightly.
"I'm not your pet!" She whined.
"Hush.." I said. She sat there looking straight into my eyes with a sharp glare.
"Don't 'hush' me....!" She said as her tail swayed left to right constantly.
"I'll hush you if I wanna. Now hush." I said and smirked at her.
"Hmph!" She pouted and crossed her arms.
"Good kitty." I said and sat down in the grass beside her. I stroked her head making her ears go backwards. She started purring and eventually rubbed against my arm.
"Nya~" she said and laid across my lap continuing to purr. I smiled and pet her head again.
Travis' P.O.V.
I ran until I got to Zane's house. I frantically knocked on the door. When he opened, I hug tackled him.
"Gah! Travis, what's wrong?" He asked sitting up straight. I tilted my head upwards showing him the fresh cut.
"Wh-who did this to you..?" He asked worryingly.

Short chapter. Deal with it. Sorry for not posting in a while, I've had school and couldn't think of any ideas for
the story. I did manage to make enough time to draw Lizzie for you all.

There's little yandere cat acting innocent for ya

There's little yandere cat acting innocent for ya. Hope you enjoyed and I'll try and updates as soon as I can. Baiiiiiii. Kaylee out!
-Kaylee~Senpai
Total words: 519