Who is that?

Travis' P.O.V.
The past few days have felt a little peculiar. Like someone has been watching me.. It may have been garroth though. He is really overprotective of Zane. I wish he weren't....

???'s P.O.V. ((Yandere one again. The one we all love.))
I began walking towards that white haired boy. I was at the park and spotted him and decided to take a chance at it. He noticed me and I waved trying not to smirk.
"Hello there." I said as I could feel my pupils turning into slits.
"Um.. Hi...? Who are you?" He asked me with slight curiosity in his voice.
"Lizzie. You're Travis. The one who took away my Senpai." I said and started to pull out a knife.
"I didn't know he was yours.....! Honest....!" Travis said backing up into a tree. Perfect. He can't run anywhere.
"Well you do now. And now you must pay." I said pinning his hands above his head and the knife to his throat.
"We c-can talk this out.." He stuttered. I tightened my grip on him.
"Or we don't." I said piercing his neck with the knife. I only cut him a little bit and right  after I did blood dripped down my knife and to the ground below. My ears went straight back and my tail swayed fiercely. He is as good as gone.

Sorry for not updating. School starts soon and I have to finish s project for it. #cri. But I hope you enjoyed meeting your new bloodlust yandere companion. Muahahaha. Kaylee out!
-Kaylee~Senpai
Total words: 264