I can't even katelyn...

Zane's P.O.V
I could feel my face heat up when katelyn said that. I looked over to Travis and he looked back. Then the doorbell rang.
"Don't kiss until kawaii Chan gets back!" Kawaii Chan said and went to the door. A few seconds later she came back with another boy. Vylad ran up to him and hugged him.
"Mason! You made it!" Vylad said with more glee than I could ever have in my life.
"I wouldn't want to miss hanging out with my boyfriend now would I?" Mason said back with glee as well. They came back to the circle and vylad explained what was happening.
Mason began smirking at us both. I looked back at Travis and he did the same. I pulled down my mask as he cupped his hands around my cheeks. We leaned in until our lips met each other once again. I could hear fangirly giggles until we pulled apart. I blushed as we did..
"D-dare completed... A-aphmau, truth or dare..?" Travis stuttered with a light pink blush crawling across his face.
"Truth!" Aphmau said still somewhat exited.
"Is it true you don't know how to swim?" Travis said with a slight sign of him just asking the question when he knew the answer already. Sneaky one..
"Y-y-yes......." Aphmau stuttered hiding her face in her hands. "Garroth truth or dare.." She asked removing her hands.
"I'll go with dare." Garroth replied.
"I dare you to punch Travis in the shoulder for revenge." Aphmau said shooting a glare at Travis.
"My pleasure aph." Garroth said cracking his knuckles.
"G-garroth, you're kidding... Right? Please tell me you're kidding!" Travis asked scooting closer to me.
"Does this answer it?" Garroth said raring back his fist aiming at Travis. He pushed his fist at him but I caught him before he could reach close enough.
"Garroth. You hurt Travis I'll avenge him and take my blinded eye on you. Which means I'll pound you to the ground if you hurt him." I said with slight growl in my voice.
"You're protecting your boyfriend?" Mason asked smirking at me.
"You'll be next." I said pointing at him.
"Zane. No. Bad boy. I will hit you with w newspaper roll." Vylad said pulling mason closer to his side.
"When did I become a dog exactly?" I asked crossing my arms at him.
"After you- mmm...!" Vylad said but was interrupted by Mason's hand over his mouth.
"Let's just continue the game, shall we?" Mason said putting his hand down.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. My friend Cool_Panda1217 was mason. He shouted me out so I'm returning the favour. Thx for reading and go check out his page. He's an awesome best friend. You'll also understand why I put mason with vylad if you read his zanvis fanfiction as well. Kaylee out!
-Kaylee~Senpai
Total word count: 483