Chapter 10

The both of you ended up sitting at the roof of your school, just looking at a clear view of the city, and the stars shining brightly with the contrast of the glow of the moonlight.

"There's Orion's Belt, and the Big and Little Dipper," you said in shock; while holding Izuki's hand.

"I don't speak Greek, Y/N," Izuki said as you rolled your eyes. "But I do speak chicken dipper!"

You couldn't help but laugh as you pointed at the stars, showing what you meant. "There's a chapter behind each star, and constellations connect those chapters into a story, and something that has meaning. For example, Orion's Belt, which is nicknamed 'The Hunter' after Orion," you explained as Izuki sighed.

"I wish I was smart," Izuki frowned as he looked at the star-filled sky.

"You are. You must be smart enough to make those great puns," you told him as he smiled, kissing you on the cheek as you blushed.

"Well, your cheeks were red," Izuki said then kissed you on the lips as your eyes were wide open the whole time.

It was just a sweet, short kiss as Izuki smiled at you, looking as if he won another basketball game. "Your lips are slightly red," Izuki said as you laughed, looking up at the sky, and leaning your head against his shoulder.

"Thank you, for bringing me out of my comfort zone. In all honesty, I'm glad I was out of that small room of mine," you admitted shyly, looking into his eyes as if you saw a universe.

Though it looked as if it was a universe of regret....

"I, wasn't supposed to, actually..," Izuki said, looking up at the sky as you had a feeling of terror as your heart beat faster every second.

"U-Um...s-so it's a b-bad thing? I-Is that why my p-parents knew you?" You asked, your breath shaky due to the cold and what was going on.

"I can't explain it. I'm sorry..," Izuki said as you remembered how odd he was acting when you two came back from your date and how you didn't know that he was your neighbor the whole time. Or, he just moved. Either way, you didn't understand, what it was, that was going on.

Then you remembered the little Izuki voice on your head, and wondering what it meant. You turned to look back at Izuki, shaking a little bit.

"W-Well then I'm glad you're a rule breaker!" You exclaimed as Izuki turned to look at you, with the both of you a blushing mess.

"I'm glad, that you came into my life, Izuki... If you weren't supposed to take me out of my room and comfort zone...then I met you, and lovey dovey things happened..,"  you said and blushed, tightening the grip that you had on his hand, though careful not to hurt him. He still had basketball and stuff, and you had to sadly be assistant coach. Though the good thing about that, was that you didn't have to have any more hours, and you get to see Izuki there.

"I can't tell you about what happened though," Izuki said as you sighed.

"This again?" You asked Izuki as he looked up at the stars, slowly nodding. "Sometimes, stars die. That chapter of their life is over. Onto chapter two," you told Izuki as he shook his head.

"I can't forget...about what happened..," Izuki said as when he turned away, you rolled your eyes sarcastically.

"You sir, are making me curious even though you don't want to mention it," you said in the same tone as your eye roll, except eyes don't speak with a mouth.

"Sorry..," Izuki said as you raised one eyebrow, poking him on his left temple.

"You aren't acting like your usual Shun Izuki the Pun Master self. Or General Pun," you said as Izuki scooted closer to you as the both of you stared at the stars.

"That's probably because...never mind, I have no reason. These stars seem to be, enlightening," Izuki said as you raised one eyebrow.

"That was bad," you admitted as Izuki shrugged.

"I'm sorry," he said as you just smiled, holding his hand.

"It's okay," you said as you both looked at the stars, in silence and lost in thought. And of course, you hated silence when it came to Izuki. Who always told you puns, and made you smile.

"There seems to be something missing in the sky..," Izuki said as you looked closer to the sky, squinting.

"What is?" You asked, facing him as he smiled.

"Two stars are missing," Izuki said as he pointed to an empty spot in the sky that could have the capacity of two stars. "Do you have any idea on where they went?" He asked you as you shook your head.

"Well, the pattern of the sky does change every day so, probably not sure where the other stars went," you said as Izuki faced you, tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear, and caressed your cheek gently.

"The two stars, went into your eyes, and shine as bright as the sun," Izuki said and he shrugged in realization. "Well, I mean if you stare directly at the sun then I guess...y-you get the point," he said as you nodded, closing our eyes.

"You can stare directly at me now, the sun is now having an eclipse," you said and laughed, opening your eyes as Izuki suddenly kissed you as your eyes were wide opened with his closed, kissing you, what seemed to be described as passionate. You were so flustered, that you felt as if you were melting, and your eyelids were closed as you suddenly loosened the grip on his hand and ran your fingers through his hair.

Suddenly, you felt something rough reach your tongue as your eyes shot back open, quickly pulling away as you covered your mouth, inhaling and exhaling deeply through your nose, with Izuki gasping for air.

"I'm...sorry..," Izuki said between his breathes as you shrugged.

"We're moving too fast..," you admitted and covered your face in embarrassment. "B-But it's okay..," you said.

"I love you," Izuki told you.

"I love you too," you told him back.

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE WHO ACTUALLY READ THIS *apologizes like Sakurai*