Its Hard to say,

Blue's POV

I'm in the hospital, at the front desk.
Front Desk Lady: Hello, how my I help you?
Blue: I here to ask if Liana Smith Brooks changed Rooms?
Front: Yes she did, what are you to her?
Blue: Her daughter *signs*
Front: Okay, Level 2 room 217.
Blue: Thank you,
Front: Have a nice day.

What will happen? I'm very sad right now, I don't know what to do. Maybe something good will turn out, out of this.
Blue: *she opens the door*  is everything okay?
Doctor: Is she your daughter?
Liana: Yes *tears run down her face*
Doctor: Sorry to say, but one is dead and the other has a unlikely chance to live.
Blue: What? IM TIRED OF THIS WHY US PEOPLE YOU CANT TAKE CARE OF CHILDREN HAVE ALOT AND I NOW THAT LIANA AND REESE CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM WHY US?!?! WHY DOES THOS HAVE TO HAPPEN?!
(She starts crying)
RayAnn: Blue Calm down!
Blue: WHY MY BROTHERS OR SISTERS? CAN BE DEAD!! YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN? YOUR LUCKY NALANI IS STILL ALIVE!
(She runs out the room)
Dream: Blue wait!?!
(The girls go after her with Jalen)
Jalen: Blue don't.
(She faces the glass wall like she's going to run out the window)
Dream: Blue come here!
(She's lays down on the floor and cries)
Blue: Why? WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ALIVE? WHY CANT I BE DEAD AND THEY BE ALIVE!?!?
RayAnn: Don't Say that😔.
Jalen: Come there.
(She goes to Jalen)
Blue: why jalen why!
Jalen: It's okay.
(They hug)
Blue: It's not fair.
Nichola: Blue it's okay, everything is going to be alright.
(Blue hugs Jalen tighter)
Jalen: Blue it's okay, You have Nichola,RayAnn,Dream,Angel,Nalani,Meriah and Khylon.
Blue: You guys just don't get it☹️.
Jalen: I get it. Me and Tre. Has a lot of brothers, only 2 sisters, And 2 are dead
(I don't know if some of their siblings are dead, I got know they have a lot of brothers, and two sisters)
Dream,Nicky&Ray: Really?
Jalen: Why do you think RayAnn&Nichola felt?. Even Tre and Raina? Their Kid is dead? My nephew. I had to help bury him. Burying someone who suppose to bury you. My father is dead. And I don't even know my mother😔. We know how you feel. Especially your mother😕.
Blue: Your right.😖😭.
Jalen: And if you jumped out the window. How do you think you mom will feel?. 3 of her kids are dead. And she has to bury three of them at once.
(She walks back to the hospital room)
Blue: Mom?
Liana: Yes Blue?😔.
Blue: I love you so much.
Reese: Jalen.
Jalen: She almost jumped threw the window.
Reese: Why?
Blue: (gives him a look) I just lost my bestfriend/Boyfriend, two of my siblings are dead. You really think a 17 year old girl can't have stress?
Raina: Blue Don't do it.
Blue: Ugh.. I think I want to move to Vancouver.
Kelease: Why would you do that now?
Blue: To get away from all this drama.
Kelease:And leave your mom and family?
Blue: It's called starting new.
Kelease: And you don't know what the fuck is there, and don't know anyone.
Blue: Like you would miss me😠.
Kelease: I don't have to, but your leaving Your family that needs you the most?
Blue: 😒🖕🏽.
Kelease: You should be thankful that I said that. Cause I did that Once  and regret every single thing. I regret mostly everything. But my kids.
Blue:  (Her eyes change Grey from a light brown.)
Liana: Stop BLUE!
Blue: Fine.
(Her eyes change back light brown)
Angel: What did you do?
Blue: nothing. Just go guys stay safe.
(She leaves)
Liana: Someone please go for her.
(Tre and Jalen go with Raina)
Raina: Blue.
Tre: She's gone.
(They go back to hospital room)

Blue's POV
I'm going back to Kamiya's house. She just makes me comfortable. Even though I just meet her.
*she knocks on the door*
Miya: Who is it.
Blue: *sighs* Me.
*she opens the door*
Miya: Blue is everything okay?
Blue: No, One is dead and they other has a unlikely chance of living.
Miya: I'm so sorry. Come in.
Blue: Can I stay the night? Please I want to stay away from home right now.
Miya: It's okay, I have a other room.
Blue: Thanks.
Miya: Anything, Baby Girl.

To be honest I was crying by writing this chapter. But I need a sad part in the book. Because you can't always have joyful parts and things full of drama. It's just like life, not always good things are going to happen,there going to be ups and downs in life, but it's for a reason to live threw it.
Just like how the characters are living threw it.