Already?

Ariel's POV
I was having dinner in peace and talking to fam.
???: I'm back bitches!
My first thought was its Hunter he escaped from jail. He is supposed to be their for life. But it's only 2 months.
So I dashed to the washroom cause I knew it wasn't Rihanna or Nicki because they left already.
???: Ariel come back!
That sounded like Jalen but I don't care because if it were Hunter he will kill me right I I front of everyone. But I forget to take Prince stupid😞. So I came back.
Jalen: It was just Dior.
Ariel: I still don't care because how everyone said that it was Hunter or Hunter send someone for me and Prince.
Raina: Ariel calm down.
Dior: How is she? We're is my baby?
Angel: I'm right here mommy!
Dior: Good!
River: This is Liana and Blue she moving they are moving in with Raina and Tre.
Kelease: Liana is Rihanna's Sister and Blue is her niece.
Dior: So why she moving in with them since their since their related to Rihanna? (Says with attitude)
Blue: BITCH CAUSE WE CAN WE ARE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM GO BACK IN COMA AND IN THE HOSPITAL AND VISIT THE LORD!!!
Liana: BLUE-ANN KAI!!
Blue: you would of said the same if weren't moving in with them!! I don't have a problem!! But if this hoe try's to ruin my perfect day she is going back!
(Going to the bathroom)
(Dream,Nichola and RayAnn follow)
Dream: Hey... Blue even tho.. That not my mom. That my dad wife. And she is family you be so rude.😑
Blue: I'm sorry I get ticked off easily..
Nichola: It's okay.
RayAnn: But why did you really we that happy to move out your grandpa's
Blue: Cause he use to beat me. 😞
Dream: Why?
Blue: I don't know why?
Nicky: Why didn't you tell anyone?
Blue: If a police came to the house for one little question he will come and beat me.
Ray: Did he ever have thing with you?
Blue: No.
Dream: Well we are always here for you lil sis.
Ray: We have all gone threw bad times
Dream: Let me tell you something... Today was my birthday.. My 2 old friend came.. I never saw them for about 11 years... Nicky had a big fight with their sister. And I told her they were different. And everyone was hating. Then the girl announced that she slept with my boyfriend, know ex. But we fought her ass to coma. And he boy planned to get me pregnant by tricking me. And Ray said even blood or not they still act the same.
Blue: Okay 😞. Happy birthday anyways.
Dream: Thanks.
Ray: Lil sis.
Blue: Wait what your older than me??😖
Nicky: Yep.
Blue: Fuck!
Dream: Anyway. You gotta say sorry and tell your mom.
Blue: I'll say sorry but please don't tell my mom?😖
All: Okay.
Blue: thanks
(They head back to the table)
Liana: Don't sit unless you gonna say sorry.😡
Nicky: Aunty Lili she is calm down😒
Blue: Sorry who ever who are!😐
Dior: It's okay😞
Blue: Why were you in the hospital anyway?
Dior: Some white bitch.. I was making a left turn and she ran straight into me so I went right then someone else crashed into me like they were planning something😥
Jalen: (mumbles) It was your dad.😩
Malak: Wtf??? Jalen what did you say?
Jalen: Your ass😳
Kelease: Anyway😳
Alicia: We're was your ass going anyways?
Dior: To my baby's house😟.
Jalen: Wtf?? When that car accident happen you were leaving the house and you said were going to your aunty's😡(yelling)
Dior: I have been cheating babe I'm sorry for 7 months.
Blue: (causing a scene and yelling off her lungs) YOUR ASS SHOULD OF FUCKING DIED WITH YOUR UGLY ASS SELF BOUT YOUR CHEATING ON JALEN BITCH HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT ANGEL YOU DUCK ASS,!!!! I TAKE BACK MY SORRY I WASTED MY FUCKING BREATH!!!
Angel: EVEN AUNTY KELEASE IS A BETTER MOM SHE TOLD ME HER PAST AND SAID NOT TO FOLLOW BUT YOUR WORSE FOR 7 HELLA MONTHS YOU THOT ASS!!!!
Jalen: My family just explained myself I didn't have too say a word!
Dior: Listen babe I'm sorry!😞
River: Nobody is helping you know so leave!
Raina: Even your daughter is turning in you😡.
Dream: And family!
Blue: It's my first day with you guys but this THOT had to mess it up!
Nicky: KISS MY ASS DIOR!!
RayAnn: SUCK MY DICK!!
???: May you guys leave my restaurant!
Alicia: Gladly, She is paying! (Pointing at Dior)
River: The nicest she can do right know!
Arii: Meet up at mines!!
Dior: I'm coming! Ik were you live😁
Prince: Bitch she moved!!
Jalen: The wedding is off!
Dior: Okay!
Jalen: Your lucky I never regretted dating you!
RayAnn: Why not?
Jalen: Because we had Angel together!
Liana: Smart Move! Now LET US GO TO OUR HOUSE!
Dior: Didn't you just met them today dumbie?
Kelease: IF RAINA SAYS SHE FAM SHE IS FAM AND SHE IS NOT A HOE SO WERE GOOD WITH THAT SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL SMART TALENTED FUNNY LADY!!!!
Liana: WE KNEW EACH OTHER FRIM LONG TIME!!!
All: What?
Kelease: We will explain at the house!
(At the house)
River: So explain yourself!
Kelease: Well, In elementary school we were bestfriend until.
Liana: She start hoeing in school so I said I don't want to be your friend.
Keke: Than we agreed to never talk about our friendship again because our school was full of blabber mouth.
Jalen: I never should of apologized to Dior but still had angel. You know I don't even regret meeting or having sex with you. Because since that you've changed a lot started getting A's instead of B's and below.
Angel: Well we are all here together!
Ray: That is how family works!
Nicky: Blood or not!
Blue: We are together threw bad and good!
River: Gotta love the people your around the most to recognize your always gonna be together forever!
Blue: Raina, Name all the couples !
Raina: Why?
Blue: I wanted to get to know you guys!😏
Raina: Nichola and Jaden. Me and Tre.Ariana(Arii) and Cameron. Alicia and Malak.Rayann and Ben.Joy and Andre.Liana and Resse. Davante and Mariam.Kendrick and Alivia (there and real couple!).
Blue: Dream you don't have a man?
Jalen: Nope! Gotta met him first! Cause since her Birthday I need to know the guy!.😳
Dream: Who is your man?!
Blue: Christian Collins!
Dream: Bestfriend?
Blue: Loren Gray/Beech!
Dream: Good Job😏
Blue: Thanks🤗. So who is yr bff?
Dream: Girl😏. I got best friends! 3 of them! I'm fire. Gabriella. she the Bad Bit one. Nina if u mess wit her u dead!.
Jade. Don't care who u is she will cuss u out.😏. If u mess wit us u better pray!
Blue: Girl! U gotta a squad 😂.
Dream: I love her already😂.
Blue: But I gotta bad one!! Even tho I gotta white bestie I gotta other!
Nicky: Name!
Raina: Parents in the backyard we gonna have fun!
Jalen: That what I'm talking bout!
River: Let's get high!
Ken: A.f!
Tre: We is a bad example!
Ray: Glad y'all know😂.
(When the leave)
Ray: U like bout Chris?
Blue: He sweet Asf. He cares and understands me well enough he my day dream.
Nicky: Who cute.
Dream: What about you Nicky?
Nicky: Jaden is the love of my life. He is always there threw my bad times.
Ray: What about what Kaley said?
Nicky: I talk about it with Jaden he said we will never do it to that to me. And he said of he ever does that I to do anything I want to him.
Ray: Wow. Love birds!
Blue: how about you and Ben?
Dream: Isn't Ben 1 years older than u?
Nicky: Jaden is 2 years older than me😑.
Ray: Mom doesn't care cause nana dated a man who was 8 years older than her once.
Dream: She did?
Blue: Wow. Chris is 17.
Nicky: And your 13.
Blue: Everyone here acts like their boyfriends age so shut up😒
Nicky: Blue is a bad gal.
Dream: She related to the Bad bitch on earth.😏.
Ray: Rihanna!
Blue: Not ashamed!
All: (Laughing!)
(They ended the night with enjoyment. Parents got drunk. Everyone slept in the huge ass living room. They had a good night. Kelease has 2 daughters🤗.
River and Alicia don't have their hands full yet.)