Police Station

RayAnn POV
Where at the Police station because of Hunter's Cheating ass he is not uncle anymore.
???: Hello I'm Officer Karen what is wrong?
Ariel: My ex-boyfriend threatened my child, he right here, Prince come
Prince: Coming Mom
O.K: Okay how old are you and what's your full name and who do you live with?
Prince: My name is Prince Daniel Rowland. I live with my Mom Ariel and Hunter Rowland the guy who threatened me and My Aunty Ariana and my sister Arian. And I am 13.
O.K: okay. Thank you and how did this all start?
Prince: One day I came home and I heard Moaning and I knew it wasn't my mom because it was 2:00 and she comes home at 2:50 and then I busted the door open then saw Hunter and Maria in bed. After I tried to run to my Aunty Raina's House but Hunter caught me and said Don't tell anyone or else I'll kill you.
O.K: Raina please Stand your raise your hand.
Raina: I'm Raina.(Stands up and Raising hand)
O.K: Can I  have your full name and who live with.
Raina: my name is Raina Blue Smith-Brooks. I live with my 2 daughter  Nichola&RayAnn and my husband Tre and Prince and Ariel is staying at my house until Hunter gets out of their Apartment.
O.K: Okay thank you. Well get Hunter Arrested and all I need is Tre,Nichola&RayAnn to stand.
(They stand)
O.K: Okay thank you you may leave Ariel can I have a picture of Hunter please or send it to the stations email.
Ariel: I already deleted every picture of him so I'll send it to the stations email.
O.K: Ok... Bye..
All: Bye Officer Karen.
(They leave and everyone goes home)
Arii: Ariel,Cameron said the police took him
Ariel:Good I can