23

Dick's POV
It was weird being sat in Robin's house, sat in a completely different realm just having a chat in her living room. Anyone would think this was normal but to me it felt weird and different, however if there was one thing that could cheer me up was the silly face Robin pulled when Charlie said something incredibly obvious or stupid. Her expression kind of read 'I'm best friends with her, yes she's crazy, absolutely bonkers'. I laughed as Charlie began lecturing Robin about hiding stuff from her and the two began chatting so normally and Robin seemed to be comfortable, the smile on her face showed just how much joy her crazy best friend brought to her. A bit like what me and Wally were like.

"Wait, I've still got to finish school here first haven't I? I need to do my GCSE's then I can go to college or sixth form elsewhere so like in Gotham" I heard Robin say. "You can go to Gotham Academy" I suggested. "Yeah, but I need to stay here, otherwise it'll be confusing, I guess I could stay here again temporarily while I finish school. I mean it wouldn't exactly hurt me would it?" Robin said, speaking her thoughts out loud. We carried on talking for a bit until I heard another louder more excited statement from one of the girls. "Ring your mum quick" Robin said. Charlie nodded and ran out with her phone. "What's that all about?" I asked Robin. "Oh just asking Chaz if she wants to stay the night in the manor" Robin said. Well this is going to be interesting.

After waiting another 15 minutes for the girls to get their stuff together Robin was stood in her room again opening a portal up. I waved bye to Georgie before jumping in with the girls. I looked around curious where Robin had placed our return portal to find she'd placed it right in the middle of the living room where everyone happened to be. They all looked at me in confusion except Bruce of course. "Um Robin is having a friend over for the night, I guess you'll get to meet her-" as I said this the girls came out of the portal and it closed up behind them. "Hey guys, this is my best friend Charlie" Robin said excitedly. "Call me Chaz" Charlie added.

Robin's POV
I couldn't help but laugh at Charlie's facial expression, the overwhelming joy and excitement making her smile appear unbreakable. "Chaz is staying the night, if that's okay?" I said looking to Dad for permission. "Oh and she knows about you guys from comics and TV shows too, everyone from that realm does" I said. Dad nodded. "Sure as long as she doesn't give away any important information she can stay" dad gave Charlie a quick glare as he said this and I watched her begin to fidget with the loss of comfort the glare gave her. "Well I'll tell you first names, you don't need the rest obviously" I said to Charlie. I pointed out who was who and she said a quick hello before we dashed upstairs to my room. Once inside I laughed as Charlie collapsed onto my bed.

"OOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGG" she squealed. "They're all soooo cute" she added. "Don't get any ideas" I said. "Aw don't worry Rob you can have Dick just let me have Jason, he'll probably be just as fit" Charlie said, her eyes going all dreamy. "Sure I can live with that" I said. Now I had a new game to play, time to hook Jason and Charlie up. "Speaking of Jason I need to call him anyway" I said smirking as I looked in Charlie's direction. "Ooh can we call him together?" She asked. I nodded and she leapt towards where I was sat on the bed and sat beside me, although it felt like she was sat more on top of me than next to me.

I tried calling him, but he didn't pick up. Being patient I called him two more times before deciding I wanted to go find him. Also I could give Charlie a look around. The first place I wanted to go check was Jason's safe house. We dumped our stuff on my bed and headed downstairs, however before we could exit we were stopped at the door. "Where you going?" Dick asked, his arm across the door. "To find Jason, I know where I'm going don't worry" I said. "Yeah, but it doesn't mean you can protect yourself, you couldn't even beat me" he argued. "Of course she can't beat you, I mean you're Nightwing and she's just Robin" Charlie said trying to help me out. "Robin used to be able to pin me to the ground in a matter of seconds, by the time she was 11 she could take down a gang of thugs single handedly, she's always been the best" Dick explained. Charlie now was in more shock about the fact I could do that than she was bothered about us going out.