19

Robin's POV
I sprung into action as Jason lay on the floor. "Damian go get Alfred" I demanded as I knelt beside him. I took off his jacket to find a small bullet wound in his side. "Jason why didn't you send Damian to get help, the blood loss could kill you, you idiot" I said attempting to keep him awake while being annoyed with him. "Well I had to get out of there, and I didn't realise it was there until we climbed back in through the window" he said. I was surprised to see him with a smile on his face and a calm attitude, but then again he'd probably been shot a few times and it was probably an all familiar feeling to him.

"Right well you're gonna need to take your shirt off" I said uncomfortably. "If you wanted me to take my clothes off you could've just asked" he joked. I frowned at him. The problem here was that whenever I saw any guy shirtless I would automatically blush, especially with people who were toned as it made it all that much harder to not look at their beautiful bodies. All the same seeing him shirtless made me blush. "Well you're gonna have to give me a hand here" he said. I nodded and helped him pull his t-shirt up and over his head revealing his bare chest. I could feel my cheeks go red, but I tried my hardest to fight it off. I took his t-shirt and pressed it on the wound to stop him losing as much blood and waited for Alfred to appear.

When he arrived he took one look at Jason before saying we would have to move him to the cave. Me and Damian lifted Jason together and we carried him down to the Batcave and onto one of the med bays. Alfred began patching him up immediately and we stood watching and waiting for him to finish. Unfortunately for us Dad was always in the cave at this time of night and so he was curious about what had happened.

"What happened?" He asked us glaring at us all, well except Alfred. "We don't know father" Damian said. "So who found him?" Dad questioned. "I did dad, I woke up and the next thing I knew he was at my window bleeding out" I replied. He seemed satisfied with the answers we had given and walked away again. He probably guessed Jason went hunting for some bad guys or something, although I knew dad was scared of losing Jason again maybe just as much scared as he was of losing me.

"That was a close call" I said under my breath to Damian. "Next time let me do the talking, I think father can tell when you're lying" Damian instantly replied. I guess he could, but I guess I just needed to learn how to hide my lying well. "Maybe you should teach me then" I said. Damian thought about it momentarily before replying, "I will, some other time though". We stood by Jason as he sat up wincing at the pain slightly. "Well I'm all good now, thanks Alfred" Jason said. "Next time be more careful master Jason" Alfred said before heading back upstairs.

As me, Damian, and Jason went back upstairs another pair of footsteps followed us and so as the boys walked into my room I waited behind for our follower. To no surprise there was Tim coming towards me. When he saw me he seemed to panic slightly, but he carried on all the same. He had no excuse now because he'd already passed the door to his room. "What's up Tim? You following us?" I asked quietly so the other two wouldn't hear. "You guys are up to something, and I'm gonna find out." He said. "There's nothing up Tim, go spy on someone else" I replied, the words seemed a bit harsh on my little bro, but in these kind of situations it was needed. "If you don't tell me, I'll tell Dick you're up to something" he said. He got me there, if there's one person I couldn't lie to it was him.

I knew that Damian wasn't going to agree with my decision but it was too late to change it, Tim was now in on our secret. Us four were sat in my room, Jason in my desk chair spinning around on it occasionally, Damian was sat on the bed next to me while Tim sat on a bean bag, the furthest place away from Damian. "You had to let Drake in on it didn't you! He's probably already told father!" Damian moaned annoyed with me. "I'm sorry Dami okay, but he was gonna tell Dick and I just find it hard to lie to him, and he'll just get the secret out of me if he knew we were hiding something" I pleaded to my younger brother. "I'll forgive you sister, but next time tell us before you tell someone else" he said. I nodded and me and Damian were on good terms again.