"Chris wait" she said as I opened the door, I smirked to myself, turned around and closed the door. "what Chastity" I said sounding annoyed.

" I'm sorry baby" she said fiddling with her hands " I didn't know you felt like this baby, I mean I was so busy being selfish and I didn't consider your feelings about me, why you didn't tell me this bae?" she asked as tears filled her eyes.

"Man that's for the birds, but are you rocking with me?" I asked staring at her

"Of course baby" she said coming up to me wrapping her hands around my neck " and I am so sorry, I will always consider your feelings first" I chuckled to myself and kissed her on the lips "wanna watch a movie with me baby?"

"what we watching" I said as she lead me upstairs to her room.

"paranormal activity"

"oh okay" I said as I laid on her bed, she turned on the movie and laid next to me.

"Chris"

"huh?"

"if you ever put your hands on me, I'm ghost foreal" she said turning towards me

"Mhm, shut up and watch the movie" I said still laughing in my head, she so gullible. We finished watching the movie with her snuggled against my chest.

*JASON*

I been feeling hella stressed lately and I just need some time to spend with my boys, ya know talk about guy shit and not deal with female drama. I'm on my way to my mans nutty house, we just gonna chill light up a few and relax.  When I got to nutty crib only, peanut, zay, Darrin and I was there, I went in dapping everybody up then sitting down taking the blunt from Darrin hand.

"What's been up nigga" nutty asked

"man chilling, me and Cha..."

"Yo dawg y'all got watch this video, I was at stiletto's last night and some nigga was trying to freak his girl in the corner, so I recorded that shit, ya know for later. don't judge me. Turns out she wouldn't let him and he pimped slap that bitch, I was dead bro, just watch" peanut interrupted my sentence showing us the video, I was watching the video and ol girl looked real familiar I told peanut to zoom in and of course Chastity was the one getting pimp slapped, ion even know what her young ass was doing at the club, she did look bad as fuck tho, but that's besides the point, I'm bout to go find that nigga, you not about to put yo hands on a female let alone that female being Chastity.

Rage shot through my Body I was so upset, That nigga lucky I ain't know where he live, so I was gonna go to Chastity house first, so I can fuck her up for being in that club and not telling me that bitch nigga hit her. I got off the couch and left the house without a word, I knew if I said something them niggas would've been trying to come along and whoop a nigga ass, but I wanted this fight to be Me and Chris only.

"Chastity!" I yelled coming in the house using my key, I heard music coming from her room so I figured she hadn't heard me. "Beg For It" by Chris brown was playing on full blast as I got closer to her room. I opened the door to see Chastity laying on her bed in just her boy shorts and Chris just in basketball shorts in between Chastity legs and they was making out. I was so shocked and angered at the same time, I dare to let a nigga take what I've been dreaming to take for  the longest now. Chastity and Chris head snapped towards me, Chastity look nervous as fuck but Chris had a big ass grin on his face.

"Come back later my nigga, we a little busy" he said chuckling.

"Jason what are....." Chastity was interrupted by my fist swinging into Chris face, I repeatedly  hit him in the face dragging him off the bed. "JASON!, STOP IT, STOP, GET OFF OF HIM" Chastity screamed holding her face letting go of her bare chest "JASON PLEASE STOP" she cried over and over again watching from the bed. I lowkey didn't even care if he bled to death, all I know is wasn't no nigga finna come in here and take her virginity but me.

I stopped hitting him once his nose and lip was bleeding, I got off of him and going to Chastity and pulling her off the bed.

"FUCK IS YOU THINKING?" I asked screaming in her face "YOU WAS GONNA LET THAT NIGGA FUCK YOU?" I asked pushing her against the wall. She continued to cry and failed to give me a response. I grimed her shaking my head "I thought you was better than this"

"Jason I am, I was just......"

"JUST WHAT CHASTITY?" I asked as I walked down the stairs with her following right behind me. She still failed to answer me again, I just shook my head and walked out the door hopping in my truck. Man I can' believe her.

*ROSE*

Amber and I was walking up to Chastity door when it was swung open by an angry Jason, he pushed past us and we stepped in to see Chastity going upstairs with just boy shorts on so we followed behind her to see what was up.

"Okay, Chastity is half naked and Jason just stormed out here mad, fuck is wrong with him" amber asked following behind me.

"Trick shut up" I said as we turned the corner going into chastity's room to see a bleeding Chris sitting on the bed holding a wet towel to his face. I looked from Chastity to Chris then back at Chastity.

"What happen here?" I asked sitting in one of the chairs she had in her room. Nobody answered me Chastity just put on a sports bra and Chris put on his clothes grabbed his keys and told Chastity he'd hit her on the flip and she walked down stairs with him. Amber and I sat in her room waiting for her to come back.

"Are you okay" Amber asked when Chastity walked back into the room, Chastity didn't say nothing she just rubbed her forehead and started crying, Amber and I went and held her waiting for her to stop crying. When Chastity finally got done crying she told us piece by piece of what happened and told us she was torn between who she really wanted to be with.

"Who makes you happy?" I asked rubbing her back and passing her a tissue

"I don't know, Chris has a bit of a temper problem and Jason is to much of a hoe to settle down" she said sobbing on Ambers lap.

"sweetheart look, Chris has called you all types of bitches and hoes, treats you like shit and on top of that he slapped the skin off ya damn eye last night" I said still rubbing her back "and Jason on the other hand has did nothing but care for you and protect you and be there for you when no one was, besides him messing with her he has did no wrong to hurt you and him messing with amber should not have hurt you as much as Chris has so far"

Chastity sat up and looked me in my eye "you don't understand, Chris really likes and care about me, yea he goes in the wrong a lot, sure he hit me but I know he feels the same way I feel about him.

"Chastity, look you don't know what you feel, you obviously don't know how a man is suppose to treat you, Jason is doing everything right as a man, Chris on the other hand is doing everything wrong, he hit you and called you a bitch and a hoe earlier, these might not be true feelings sweetie. Your young, bad as fuck and gullible as fuck, I'm not saying he don't really like you but his true feelings is something you need to get down to" amber said wiping the tears from Chastity eyes.

"Thanks you guys but I know Chris really likes me and he's just having a rough time" she said getting up and going into her closet. "I really love you guys" she said coming back out and pulling us into a group hug. It feels good to have both of my down bitches back with me at once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I actually "Updated" this at 4am but my computer was acting stupid saying I did but my phone said I didn't and when I went to try again all of the work was gone, so I kind of just free wrote but yea, I hope you guys like and please comment below or kik me @kayla_marie1317 and let me know if you like Chastity and Chris better or Chastity and Jason. Kik me with any questions you have about the story or just to ask me. Thanks for reading guys, I really appreciate it! xoxoxoxo.