Even tho something in me still wanted to dot that bitch in the eye something felt sorry for her. I mean I know where she coming from because same thing happen with me and Chris. I kept starring at her and she continued to keep eye contact. I broke eye contact and sighed, lowkey I missed my day 1 bitch.

"look I'm not finna let a nigga break up me and one of my best bitches bond" I said leaning forward, her smile brightened when I said that.

"sooo does this mean we back like normal?" she asked still smiling

"I guess" I said rolling my eyes and smiling "but let me say something, if I ever catch you eyeing Jason again or fucking with him, you cut off with no warning and ima beat ya ass, you hear me?" I said raising an eyebrow

"I promise" she said and we hugged. We cleaned up our table and went to go meet rose in the library. I gotta admit it feels good to have both of my down bitches back together, even tho Jason been my day 1 before her, I know how much of a hoe he can be and I know how he can mislead bitches so I'm not even sweating that she caught feelings.

*End of the day*

I was able to get this junior named Courtney to take me home cause she lived 4 houses down and I see her drive to school every morning. I thanked her for the ride then unlocked my door and went inside. When I got inside I put my bag down checked to see if I had any mail, I never do so I threw It on the table and went upstairs to changed. It was only 2:40 in the afternoon but because I dint have enough money to buy a black'n mild to relive some of this stress I just took a long hot bubble bath and enjoyed the quiet since no one was home.

I was in the middle of my long nice ass bubble bath when I heard the door bell ring, I got out dried off as best I as I could, threw my robe on and ran down stairs to get the door. When I got to the door I looked through the peep hole and seen it was Chris, I rolled my eye's then opened the door slightly just sticking my head out.

"Can I help you?" I said sounding annoyed

"Can a nigga come in?" he said looking me in my eyes, I don't know why but I rolled my eyes and let him in.

*CHRIS*

"Wait here" she said going up stairs. I came to talk to chastity about what went down last night, I just wanna see if she still rocking with me. Some of my boys say I should apologize but that shit for the birds, she shouldn't have put her hands on me in the first place.

"okay why you come here" she coming down in yoga pants and a sports bra, her wet curly hair was brushed back into a ponytail and I could see her bruised eye.

"I just came to see what's up?"

"what chu mean?"  she said sitting down across from me "like what's up with me and you?"

"yea, what's up?, you still rocking with me?" I said laying my hand across the top of the couch.

She shook her head and started laughing "fucka is you crazy" she said leaning up raising her eyebrows "get out my house Christian" she said getting up and walking towards the door. I got up following her and grabbing her arm before she got to the door, she jumped at my touch and yanked her arm away.

"Chastity, you feeling me?"

"of course, but I'm done, I refuse to let you keep putting ya hands on me"

" I was drunk ma, besides you shouldn't have put ya hands on me in the first place"

"you wouldn't stop touching me and you was making me feel uncomfortable" she said folding her arm

"Man see this why ion mess with y'all young hoes, I'm sitting here trying to let you know wassup and you was worried about me feeling on you?, fuck on, I came here letting you know I want you to keep rocking with me but you can't even let go of last night." I said making eye contact "man I'm otta here" I said walking to the door.