Park Chanyeol's a boob magnet

9. Park Chanyeol's a boob magnet

"I thought we were going to the movies?" 

"Yea well, I'm hungry. Let's eat first, okay babe?"

"Call me that once more and I swear-"

"Okay, okay. Calm down! Sheesh." 

I rolled my eyes, hands intertwined with Chanyeol.

Walking around the mall, everyone could just tell that this guy who I claim to be mine is the son of their boss.

For starters, all employees (esp. females *cue eye rolls*) we passed either kept bowing in respect, smiling, and offering him things such as drinks, private tours, and such.

Additionally, he was wearing something a little more formal than the clothes he wore to school. A white under polo and a black vest to match. It was complimented with his bottom tight jeans and shoes which screamed 'Dude, I'm sizzling'. 

So Dara noona dressed him well.

He looked different. And by different, I meant hot. 

If only he'd remove those dorky huge ass glasses on his face. He apparently, insisted for it, saying it'll make him look 'smart'.

I laughed.

"Reserved for two." He says to the woman on the counter, smiling with those pearly whites of his. 

And of course, the middle aged female giggled shamelessly at her boss' son. 

Ugh.

He pulled me in by my waist, guiding me to the vip table behind the restaurant.

"Yeol, Isn't this a bit too fancy?"

"I just want what's best for my baby." He grins, calling up the waiter.

I'd throw him a fit for calling me baby, but I'll let it slide. I just smiled back, chin resting against my palm. "You look fine, damn." 

"Uh, thanks?"

I chuckled, placing my hand on top of his.

We were both about to lean in close for a kiss when, "Chan chan?!" And there goes the mood, flying up to infinity and beyond.

"Krystal?"

"Oh my god, it's you!" The said 'Krytal' shrieked, hugging him tightly. "Oh my god, It's been so long! How's mom and dad? And I heard Dara noona just flew back in?"

"They're fine.. and yea, she got back in just a few weeks ago." He smiled, almost too forcefully (or was it just me?).