Park Chanyeol is just simply way too tall

6. Park Chanyeol is just simply way too tall

Running around the campus all sweaty with a lunch box cradled around my arms is the last thing I planned to be doing during a lunch period. 

Realizing upon stupidity, I slipped out my phone from my pocket and dialed in the giant's number. 

A few more rings before a click. "Hello?"

"H-hello?" 

Was he sniffing? Is he still crying?! Oh my god. 

"Hey, where are you?"

"W-why do you want to know? You hate-"

"Just fucking tell me where you are for god's sake!" 

Arriving the musty and abandoned class where the door was slightly opened, I could hear the faint sniffs from inside.

And with just that, it quickly triggered my guilty conscience. I sighed loudly in exasperation before sliding the doors open.

"Yeol?" I called out, looking around the dusty corners. 

Tracking the small noises coming from behind one of the desks, I walked over to it and gladly found the giant balled up on the floor, head resting against his knees. 

"Yeol."

He looks up, puppy like eyes forming a haze. "B-baekhyun." He sniffs, rubbing both his eyes with his fist.

Damn. I felt like I just murdered a puppy or something. 

I extended my arms, offering him a hand. 

Rejected by the puppy, I seized his arm myself, hauling him up from the floor. "You are such a child." I sighed. 

"B-baek-"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. I was being unreasonable."

He sniffed, wiping his face vigorously with both his hands. "So you admit it was your fault?"

This slick bastard. "Yes, yea. It's my fault."

"So you admit you were jealous?"  He snuffles.

"Yes, yea. I was jealous."

"And you'll admit you love me?"

"Yes, yea. I love- wait. Hell to the no!"