Park Chanyeol and his corrupted brain

7. Park Chanyeol and his corrupted brain

"Ah, Baekhyun-ssi!" The door swung open to an overjoyed Dara noona. She had an apron around her waist and I could just smell chocolate infiltrating the whole house. "Come in!"

Pulled inside, she continued hauling me into the kitchen.

"Ah!" And she didn't give me the time to open my mouth as she shoved in the chocolate fudge wholly. 

"How is it?" 

Not being able to talk at the moment, I raised two thumbs up, complimenting her good work. 

It really was delicious.

If only she didn't almost choke me to death. 

She grinned, resting her chin on her palm. "I was expecting you to come here any time soon and I'm glad you did."

"Uh.. "

Chuckling, Dara noona raised her arm up and hands onto my shoulder. She sighed. "Chanyeol could be a bit troublesome, but I do hope you'll put up with the kid till the end.  I trust you, Baek-ssi!"

Am I getting married? "Okay."

"Now with that said, could you call him down? You guys are having a lovey dovey date today aren't you?"

I nodded, pacing my way up to the giant's room. 

Turning the knob and opening the door slightly, I peeked inside to meet the sight of a big lump on the bed.

It's freakin twelve in the afternoon. 

"Yah, wake up." I poked the lump of ball with my toes. 

No answer.

Jutting my lower lip outward, I jumped onto the bed and uncovered the sheets forcefully. "Yah! Park Chany-"

It was just a pillow.

"Baek?" I spun my head comically to the source of his voice, only to meet a half naked Chanyeol with just a towel around his waist. 

A towel which clung dangerously lower than what I could savor. 

My eyes started straying towards his body and damn, those biceps. 

Shit, Baek. Get a hold of yourself. 

I gulped, feeling the heat radiate my head. "P-park Chanyeol... "

He grinned, massaging his wet soaked locks. Fuck that smile. It should be considered a felony to smile like Park Chanyeol. "G-go change, will you!?"