▷▶Chapter 23◀◁

En başından başla

The dreaded bell ring sounded, and me and Levy left to go to class.

Little did I know the surprise that was in store for me.

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

I slammed my head on the table. This was so boring. I sneaked a glance at Lucy. She looked as bored as I did, but was half listening to the teacher's lecture. I groaned.

Oh Lucy, the things I go through for you. If it weren't for you I wouldn't even be here right now. I'd be in some arcade topping the leaderboards.

Before I could sneak another glance, there was a knock on the door.

Two guys, probably my age, strolled in like they owned the place.

And like they meant business.

Sting tapped my shoulder. I turned around, raising an eyebrow at him. "Those are people from Saber. This isn't going to go well." He whispered. I looked at Lucy. Her face flickered with expressions of shock, fear and recognition.

Dammit what the hell was going on?

"My deepest apologies for intruding on your lesson like this. However, my companion and I are here on a request from the Heartfilia Company." One of them bowed slightly and spoke politely yet with am air of authority.

Heartfilia?

I, as well as everyone else, turned to look at Lucy. She was...afraid. I clenched my fists. Just what the f*** is going on?

"And what may this request be?" Carla asked. She was looking serious, but her eyes held worry. Ugh I'm getting more irritated by the minute. I looked at Gray, who was glaring daggers at the two guys from Saber and was being restrained by Jellal, who was looking worriedly at Lucy.

Dang. If the whole gang was here, we would have went up and beat up those guys. We're short of Laxus. I'm going to do it myself then. I was about to rush up and beat the crap out of that cocky asshole, but Gajeel held me down. Ugh.

"We have been requested by no other than Jude Heartfilia himself, that Miss Heartfilia be escorted to Sabertooth High School. Miss Heartfilia, pack up your belongings and collect your items from your locker. We will be leaving shortly." The other guy said.

I raged. "YOU FU--MMMMPH. PHOOK KOO GUHJEEL WOOD DE PHOOK UH YOU DOONG (A/N: F*** you Gajeel what the f*** are you doing)" I wanted to shout at the bastard but Iron Head slapped a hand over my mouth and pushed me back down in my seat firmly. I swear I wanted to box his face right there and then.

The Sabers looked at me with an air of belittling. Wow. I swear, if I weren't in class and held back by Gajeel, I would have killed them. Okay maybe not maybe I'll just cripple them.

Before I could say anything else, Lucy stood up in her seat slowly. Everyone stared at her. "Yes, Miss Heartfilia?" One of the Saber guys looked at her questioningly.

Don't even look at her.

"I have no intention of submitting to my father. I choose to stay at Fairy Tail High. This is my life; not his. He was never a father to me. He doesn't control what I do. Kindly return to Saber and tell my father that I will do what I wish." She said.

Whoa. As expected of a rich heiress. She speaks with a regal air......normally she doesn't act with such authority. I stopped struggling against Gajeel and stared at Lucy.

My Lucy.

"Unfortunately, we cannot allow you to do so. You have no other choice but to do as Mr Heartfilia wishes." The other Saber guy said. I bit my tongue to keep my mouth shut and willed Lucy to stand up to them.

"Yes, I do have another choice. The choice I created. I choose to defy my father's unreasonable orders. Now why don't you shut up and screw back to Saber?" Lucy glared at them. She has never glared for real before. She actually looked creepy. Levy inched away from her and everyone flinched just from looking.

Carla stepped in. "Why don't you take this to the vacant classroom next door? Your arrival is disrupting my lesson." She interrupted. The Saber guys cleared their throats and agreed to take things next door. Lucy got up and strode out of the classroom. The class watched silently. I elbowed Gajeel in the gut and rushed out of the classroom after the Saber guys left. Gray followed. Then Levy. Then Gajeel. Jellal left, but to inform Laxus, Cana, Juvia, Erza and Mira.

At the vacant classroom, Lucy stood at the front of the classroom with the two Saber guys. We stood around her. "Miss Heartfilia, to avoid further disruption, kindly do as we say." They said. I so wanted to step on them. "I refuse. F*** back to Saber. Your business here is done." She hissed.

That's my girl.

"Lucy, what have I taught you? To be polite and have the air of royalty. Look at your coarse language." A deep voice came. Lucy froze. Shit.

What was going on?

It's probably really obvious who the owner of the deep voice is. Is Lucy gonna go to Saber and have a long distance relationship with Natsu, get forced to marry Sting, or stay at Fairytail?

Idk. Seriously.

Natsu: YOU F***ING WIMME, SHIROHIME? IF SHE DOESN'T STAY AT FAIRYTAIL I'LL INCINERATE YOU.

Shirohime-sama: umm last I checked you don't have magic.

Natsu: I CAN STILL BEAT YOU UP. IF LUCY DOESNT STAY--

* You removed Natsu from convo*

Wuhehehe. Thanks for reading :)